- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Modern Family Home In Sought After Malone Location
- Generously Proportioned Family Accommodation
- Drawing Room With Bay Window And Attractive Stone Fireplace
- State Of The Art Kitchen Open Plan To Family Room, Separate Utility Room
- Concertina Folding Doors To South Facing Patio And Enclosed Rear Garden
- Four Double Bedrooms (Two With Ensuite Shower Rooms)
- Large Second Floor Games Room Or Fifth Bedroom
- Spacious Bathroom, Two Ensuites & Cloakroom All With Contemporary Sanitary Ware & Tiling
- Gas Central Heating (Under Floor To Ground Floor)
- Hardwood Double Glazed Window Frames
- Wired For Entertainment System
- Integral Garage With Automatic Entrance Door
- Automated Entrance Gates
- Convenient To Excellent Schools, Public Transport & Social & Recreational Amenities On The Lisburn Road
Additional InformationThe sale of this modern detached family home represents a rare opportunity to purchase a brand new house in this mature Malone location.
The bright and spacious accommodation is laid out over three floors and has been finished to a high standard throughout. To the rear, folding concertina doors open out to a south facing patio and rear garden making this an excellent space for entertaining.
The many amenities of the Lisburn Road are just around the corner. Excellent schooling, public transport and road links are also close by. Only upon internal inspection will one begin to appreciate all that this fabulous home has to offer.
- Double mahogany double doors with arched fanlight.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor. Corniced ceiling. Ceiling rose.
- Solid oak staircase to first floor
- 5.51m x 4.8m (18' 1" x 15' 9")
Feature stone fireplace with inset gas fire. Point for flat screen TV. Ceramic tiled floor.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING/FAMILY ROOM:
- 7.87m x 5.94m (25' 10" x 19' 6")
(At widest points). Excellent range of cream high gloss high and low level units with illuminated work surfaces. 1.5 bowl inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Double oven. 5 ring gas hob and stainless steel extractor hood. Integrated fridge freezer. Ceramic tiled floor and recessed lighting. Contemporary stone fireplace with inset gas fire. Oak framed Concertina folding doors to patio and garden.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.45m x 2.84m (11' 4" x 9' 4")
(To include guest WC). Range of built in units incorporating single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer. Ceramic tiled floor. Door to side and access to integral garage.
- GUEST WC:
- White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. Ceramic tiled floor.
- MAIN BEDROOM:
- 4.98m x 3.48m (16' 4" x 11' 5")
Walk in wardrobe.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Luxury appointed white suite incorporating fully tiled shower enclosure with 'Hans Grobe' shower. Wall hung wash hand basin and low flush WC. Tiled walls and floor. Chrome heated towel radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.42m x 3.48m (14' 6" x 11' 5")
Walk in wardrobe.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising fully tiled shower area with 'Hans Grohe' shower, wall hung wash hand basin, illuminated wall mirror, heated towel rail and low flush WC. Tiled walls and floor. Chrome heated towel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.62m x 3.28m (15' 2" x 10' 9")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.66m x 3.58m (12' 0" x 11' 9")
- FULLY TILED BATHROOM:
- Contemporary white suite comprising bath with side mixer tap. fully tiled corner shower enclosure with chrome shower fittings. Wash hand basin in vanity unit. Illuminated wall mirror. Heated towel rail and low flush WC. Ceramic wall and floor tiling.
- Oak stairway to second floor.
- GAMES ROOM/BEDROOM (5):
- 6.71m x 4.52m (22' 0" x 14' 10")
Double glazed skylights.
- STORAGE ROOM:
- 6.1m x 2.08m (20' 0" x 6' 10")
Radiator and power, access to under eaves storage.
- To front, extensive brick pavior driveway. Electronic timber sliding gates.
To rear, enclosed rear south facing garden laid in lawns and brick paved patio area. Exterior lighting and outside tap.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 5.84m x 3.58m (19' 2" x 11' 9")
Remote controlled door. Pressurised water cylinder and gas boiler. Shelving.
Leaving Belfast on the Malone Road, turn right into Maryville Park, no. 53A is on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »