How much will it cost?
Contact Mark Crawford Financial For No Obligation Advice
Thank you for enquiring through Mark Crawford Financial. A member of our team will be in contact with you. We will charge a broker fee of between £0 and £250, payable on receipt of mortgage offer. The amount we will charge is dependent on the amount of research and administration that is required.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Three Storey End Terrace Property
- Situated In A Popular Residential Area
- Close to The Antrim Road & Cavehill Road
- Four Good Sized Bedrooms
- Spacious Living Room With Bay Window
- Fitted Kitchen
- Dining Room
- First Floor Bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Paved Rear Yard
- Requires Modernisation Throughout
Additional InformationSituated on Skegoneill Avenue, this three storey end terrace is ideally located close to the Antrim Road and all the amenities it has to offer. Well laid out and spacious throughout, the internal accommodation comprises of a front living room with feature fireplace and bay window, fitted kitchen and a separate dining room on the ground floor level. The first floor has two bedrooms and a family bathroom, with a further two bedrooms on the second floor. Externally the property has an enclosed rear paved yard. Further features include oil fired central heating. Likely to be of interest to a cash investor or builder in today's market. Viewing is by appointment through our Lisburn Road office on 028 9066 8888.
- Hardwood door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.17m x 3.02m (13' 8" x 9' 11")
Bay window. Feature fireplace.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.2m x 3.15m (10' 6" x 10' 4")
Understairs storage. Ceramic tiled floor.
- 4.32m x 1.93m (14' 2" x 6' 4")
Range of high and low level units. Formica work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink. Ceramic tiled floor. Space for appliances.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.19m x 3.18m (13' 9" x 10' 5")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.18m x 2.34m (10' 5" x 7' 8")
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Panel bath. Hot press.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.2m x 2.36m (10' 6" x 7' 9")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.17m x 3.1m (13' 8" x 10' 2")
- Front forecourt and enclosed rear yard.
- Please note that heating systems and appliances have not been checked.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 16 days)
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views