- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Exceptionally Well Presented and Beautifully Maintained Semi Detached Family Home with Excellent Rear Extension
- Bright, Spacious and Tastefully Presented Throughout
- Lounge with Bay Window and Attractive Fireplace
- Dining Room with French Doors to Rear Garden
- Superb Kitchen/Dining/Living Space Extension
- Bespoke Fitted Kitchen with Ample Dining and Living Space Opening Through French Doors to Landscaped Rear Gardens
- Separate Utility Room
- Ground Floor WC
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms Including Master Bedroom with En Suite Shower Room
- Large Family Bathroom with White Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Driveway with Ample Parking Leading to Attached Garage
- Mature, Well Stocked and Tended Enclosed Side and Rear Gardens, Beautifully Appointed with Southerly Aspect and Excellent Degree of Privacy, Landscaped with Patio and Barbecue Areas as well as Areas for Children at Play
- Close to Holywood's Town Centre
- Offering Ease of Access via Road or Rail for the City Commuter
- Within the Catchment Area to a Wide Range of Well Renowned Primary and Grammar Schools
Additional Information53 Princess Gardens enjoys a prime end of cul-de-sac position within this highly sought after and well renowned residential address. The property is an excellent example of semi detached living and has been exceptionally well maintained by the present owners. This home also benefits from a superb rear extension creating a kitchen/dining/living space opening through French doors to the landscaped side and rear gardens. Further to this is a separate utility room and ground floor WC. The kitchen is a bespoke fitted kitchen with dining area, open family living space and maximises on all three sides from the mature aspect of the garden. The position of this home is ideal for the sun's path and enclosed to the side and rear. The property is ideal for outdoor entertaining and children at play with gardens in lawns to the side and landscaped more formal barbecue areas to the rear. Southerly aspect and excellent degree of privacy ensures interest in this home will be immediate.
Further benefits include an en suite shower room to the master bedroom, distant views across Holywood to the Antrim Hills from the upper levels, uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating. A driveway provides ample parking and leads to an attached garage. Princess Gardens enjoys ease of access to Holywood's bustling High Street with its many shops, restaurants and boutiques. Holywood Exchange, with a varied range of retail outlets, and Bannatyne Health Club are also close at hand as is George Best City Airport and the city centre is accessible via both road and rail. The property lies within the catchment area for a range of primary and grammar schools.
Rarely do properties of this calibre present themselves to the open market.
- uPVC double glazed and leaded front door with matching leaded side lights and top light.
- RECEPTION PORCH:
- High quality laminate oak wooden flooring. Glazed and bevelled panelled inner door to spacious reception hall.
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- With high quality oak laminate wooden flooring. Cornice ceiling. Storage cupboard under stairs with heating and alarm controls.
- 4.44m x 3.58m (14' 7" x 11' 9")
With double glazed leaded top lights. Hole in wall fireplace. Natural brick recess. Dog grate and open fire. Slate hearth. Picture rail. Cornice ceiling.
- DINING/FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.78m x 3.38m (12' 5" x 11' 1")
With Oyster slate tiled floor. Picture rail. Cornice ceiling. uPVC double glazed French doors to rear gardens.
- 6.55m x 4.72m (21' 6" x 15' 6")
Bespoke fully fitted kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units, pewter fittings, laminate wood work surface, single drainer frankee sink and a half stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer taps, integrated Bosch four ring ceramic hob, part tiled walls, fixed canopy extractor hood, concealed lighting, integrated Bosch dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, integrated high level Bosch stainless steel double ovens, island unit with additional cabinets and display shelving, Welsh style dresser, built-in glazed display cabinets, concealed cabinet lighting, down lighting, recessed spotlighting to ceiling, built-in wine rack, mature outlook and aspect to all three sides, open to ample dining and living space with uPVC double glazed French doors to landscaped patio and gardens, tiled floor.
- Low flush WC. Wash hand basin. Mixer taps and tiled splashback. Ceramic tiled floor. Extractor fan. Access to utility room.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.44m x 2.92m (8' 0" x 9' 7")
Range of matching high and low level units. Laminate work surface. Single drainer stainless steel frankee sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for tumble dryer. Ceramic tiled floor. Linen press with copper cylinder. Built-in shelving. uPVC double glazed access door to side garden
- Window and side gable with mature outlook to side garden. Access hatch to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.61m x 3.38m (11' 10" x 11' 1")
Mature outlook to rear gardens.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Modern white suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps, tiled splashback, built-in fully tiled shower cubicle with built-in Mira Sport electric shower unit, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.61m x 3.43m (11' 10" x 11' 3")
Exposed natural wooden flooring. Cast iron fireplace with built-in display and book shelving. Built-in cupboard. Mature elevated outlook. Views as far as Belfast Lough.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.57m x 2.51m (8' 5" x 8' 3")
Elevated mature outlook with views across Belfast Lough to the Antrim Hills. Built-in cupboard.
- Modern white suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and oval shaped deep fill panelled bath, built-in fully tiled shower cubicle, Mira Sport electric shower unit, recessed spotlighting.
- Insulated. Power. Ladder.
- 5.36m x 2.92m (17' 7" x 9' 7")
Up and over door. Light and power. Oil fired boiler.
- Wrought iron double gates, driveway with ample parking to garage, mature front gardens laid in lawns, barked flowerbeds, mature shrubs and planting, well stocked and well tended, enclosed to side and rear with lawns to side, oil storage tank, bordered with railway sleepers, mature planting, shrubs, excellent degree of privacy, beautifully orientated for the sun's path, plum slate cracked pathways, raised flowerbeds, raised patio, outdoor lighting and water tap, mature trees.
Travelling from the Maypole in Holywood, along the High Street in the direction of Bangor, before joining the dual carriageway turn right onto Croft Road. Continue along Croft Road reaching the top of the hill and turn left into Princess Gardens. Take the second right hand turn into the cul-de-sac. At the top of the cul-de-sac Number 53 is directly in front of you.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
16th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »