- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A Most Outstanding And Exceptionally Well Presented Semi Detached Property Occupying A Prime Setting Within This Highly Desirable Residential Location Convenient To Excellent Schools For All Ages, Local Shops And Lisburn City Centre
- PVC Double Glazed Sun Room With Glass Block Wall Feature
- Lounge With PVC Double Glazed French Doors To South Facing Rear Patio Garden / Solid Oak Floor
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen/Dining Area With Range Of Integrated Appliances And Italian Brick Feature Wall
- Rear Hallway With Two Built In Stores And Cloakroom With Low Flush Suite
- Three Excellent Bedrooms With Range Of Starplan Units And Built In Robes Plus Solid Oak Floors
- Luxury Tiled Shower Room With Recently Re-Fitted White Suite And Chrome Heated Towel Rail
- Tarmac Parking Area To Front For 2 Cars With Gated Entrance
- Enclosed And South Facing Rear Garden With Paved Patio Area And PVC Decking Area
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors
- PVC Fascias And Soffits / Oak Internal Doors
- We have been most impressed by this well appointed property, viewing is highly recommended
A Most Outstanding And Exceptionally Well Presented Semi Detached Property Occupying A Prime Setting Within This Highly Desirable Residential Location Convenient To Excellent Schools For All Ages, Local Shops And Lisburn City Centre
- SPACIOUS SUN ROOM:
- 4.15m x 2.2m (13' 7" x 7' 3")
PVC double glazed entrance door. Ceramic tiled floor. PVC panelled ceiling. Glass block wall feature to Hallway. PVC double glazed double doors to Dining area and Kitchen.
- 5.35m x 3.18m (17' 7" x 10' 5")
Decorative fireplace with mahogany surround and tiled inset and hearth. Coal effect electric electric fire. Solid oak floor. Bow window. PVC double glazed French doors to Rear garden with South facing aspect.
- LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH RANGE OF INTEGRATED APPLIANCES:
- 5.35m x 2.85m (17' 7" x 9' 4")
Extensive range of high and low level units with high gloss doors. Wood strip effect round edge work surfaces. Franke stainless steel circular sink unit with swan neck mono style mixer tap. Integrated Belling oven. Hotpoint ceramic hob. Extractor hood in glass canopy. Integrated dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer and fridge/freezer. Under unit lighting. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Italian brick feature wall.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- PVC double glazed back door leading to Patio and Rear garden. Two built in stores and cloaks under stairs. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Low flush suite. Close couple low flush wc. Wash hand basin. Chrome finish heated towel rail. Ceramic tiled floor. Tiled walls. PVC panelled ceiling with recessed spotlights
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.23m x 2.9m (13' 11" x 9' 6")
Measurements to include range of built in robes. Built in robe with sliding mirror doors. Solid oak floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.6m x 2.94m (11' 10" x 9' 8")
Measurement to include range of built in robes and units. Built in robe with sliding mirror doors. Solid oak floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.27m x 2.4m (10' 9" x 7' 10")
Measurement to include range of built in robes. Built in robe. Solid oak floor.
- LUXURY TILED SHOWER ROOM:
- Recently re-fitted white suite. Large quadrant shower cubicle with Matki shower enclosure. Mira Sport electric shower. Close couple low flush wc. Jacuzzi pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Chrome finish heated towel rail. Oak effect laminated timber floor. Ceramic tiled walls. PVC panel ceiling with recessed spotlights. Separate hot press.
- Front garden with trees in slate bed. Gated entrance with double gates and pillars. Spacious tarmac parking area for two cars. Enclosed rear garden with South westerly aspect. Paved patio area. Raised deck area with PVC all weather decking. Outside tap and light. PVC oil storage tank. Oil fired boiler. .
- Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Lisburn proceed along Pond Park Road, number 53 is on the left.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
104th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »