This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Superb ground floor apartment
- Excellent purchase for the first time buyer / investor
- Lounge with laminate flooring and feature fireplace
- Modern fitted dining kitchen
- Two bedrooms
- Bathroom with white suite
- Gas Heating, uPVC windows
- Minor cosmetic improvements required
Additional InformationSuperb opportunity for the first time buyer / investor or those looking to downsize to purchase a ground floor apartment in this popular and sought after development off the Shore Road, Newtownabbey.
This two bedroom apartment has much to offer with a luxury high gloss kitchen open plan to dining area, a luxurious fully tiled bathroom with panelled bath and separate shower, uPVC windows and gas fired heating. Its location, too, could not be more convenient with excellent public transport links and retail amenities in close proximity. While requiring minor cosmetic improvements we anticipate strong demand from a wide range of purchasers and recommend early viewing to avoid disappointment.
Communal front door
Hardwood front door, built in storage, ceramic tiled floor
Lounge 4.6m (15'1) x 4.37m (14'4) at widest points
Open plan dining kitchen 2.97m (9'9) x 2.54m (8'4)
Range of high and low level units, granite effect formica worktops, stainless steel sink unit
Bedroom 1 4.7m (15'5) x 3.35m (11')
Built in storage
Bedroom 2 3.78m (12'5) x 2.59m (8'6)
Built in storage, ceramic tiled floor
Luxury white suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »