- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautiful Detached Home In Cloughey Village
- Four Bedrooms Plus Annex Area With Downstairs Bedroom
- Beach Access From The Rear Of The Property
- Stunning Open Plan Living / Dining Area With Central Fireplace
- Large Family Kitchen With Separate Utility Room
- Landscaped, Mature Gardens To Front And Rear With Detached Garage And Summer House
- OFCH And PVC Double Glazing
- Fantastic Location With Sea Views From The First Floor
Additional InformationSituated on the Main Road in Cloughey, this charming detached home is set back from the road on a large private site, benefitting from mature gardens to front and rear and also having access to the beautiful sandy beach in Cloughey.
Built in 1975, this property has been a much loved family home and although in need of slight modernisation in parts, would provide a spacious, bright house for an array of purchasers.
Internally, on the ground floor you are immediately met with a wide, bright hallway with feature Oregon pine staircase and double height ceiling. There is an annex to the right hand side of the house comprising wc, storage and a large room suitable for a reception or bedroom.
The open plan living room/ dining room has a spacious feel with an open fire between the two rooms as a centre piece and also has the addition of a conservatory overlooking the rear garden. The kitchen has a great range of units, breakfast area with seating and has a separate utility room with access onto the rear garden area.
The first floor has a gallery landing, good sized family bathroom and four bedrooms, all with storage and three with sea views.
Externally, the front garden has an area in lawn, mature trees and shrubs, resin driveway with turning circle and is fully enclosed.
The rear garden has a crazy paved seating area, area in lawn, detached garage, summer house, a multitude of shrubs and trees and has beach access via a gate.
This home offers space, light, adaptable accommodation and wonderful outside areas on a private site with sea views. We recommend early viewing as homes like this don't come along very often!
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall 7'10 x 4'10 (2.39m x 1.47m)
- Double height ceiling, Oregon pine staircase
- Living Room 15'10 x 13' (4.83m x 3.96m)
- Feature open fireplace with tiled hearth and surround and wooden mantle, open to dining room, overlooking rear garden.
- Dining Room 13' x 10' (3.96m x 3.05m)
- Sliding doors leading to conservatory.
- Conservatory 10' x 9'10 (3.05m x 3.00m)
- PVC double doors to rear garden, tiled flooring.
- Kitchen 14'10 x 10'10 (4.52m x 3.30m)
- Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps, feature glazed units, breakfast bar area with seating, built in extractor fan and hood, access to utility room, space for cooker, fridge freezer and dish washer, tiled flooring and partly tiled walls.
- Utility Room 9' x 5' (2.74m x 1.52m)
- Low level units, stainless steel sink and drainer, space for washing machine, tiled flooring, access to rear garden.
- Lounge/Bedroom 1 17'10 x 8'10 (5.44m x 2.69m)
- Reception area/downstairs bedroom.
- Downstairs WC 7'10 x 6' (2.39m x 1.83m)
- Coloured suite with low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin, vinyl flooring.
- First Floor
- Hot press with storage, gallery landing.
- Bedroom 2 10' x 7' (3.05m x 2.13m)
- Storage under eaves.
- Bedroom 3 10'10 x 7'10 (3.30m x 2.39m)
- Storage under eaves.
- Bedroom 4 13'10 x 9'10 (4.22m x 3.00m)
- Double room, sea views, built in storage.
- Bedroom 5 13' x 8'10 (3.96m x 2.69m)
- Double room, sea views, built in storage.
- Bathroom 9'10 x 5' (3.00m x 1.52m)
- Coloured suite comprising low flush wc, wood panel bath with telephone hand shower set and Mira overhead shower, recessed spot lighting, vanity unit with sink, vinyl flooring.
- Front: Area in lawn, driveway for multiple cars with turning circle, mature hedging, shrubs and trees.
Rear: Fully enclosed rear garden, rear access to the beach, parking area, area in lawn, seating area, mature shrubs and tress, oil storage tank.
- Detached Garage 29' x 12' (8.84m x 3.66m)
- Up and over door, oil fired boiler, power and light, storage.
- Summer House 9' x 9' (2.74m x 2.74m)
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »