- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Excellent Condition
- End Terrace Property
- Two Bedrooms
- Spacious Living/Dining Room
- Excellent Kitchen
- First Floor Bathroom
- Gas Fired Heating
- PVC Double Glazing
- Integrated Alarm System
- Utility Area to the rear of property
This end terrace property is new to the market and is in excellent order throughout. An ideal investment or first time buy the property is ready to move in to. Accommodation comprises two bedrooms, open plan living/ dining area, excellent kitchen and modern bathroom suite on first floor. To the rear of the property there is a small utility area which is plumbed for washer/dryer. Further benefits include gas fired central heating and PVC double glazing. Similar properties in the surrounding area are selling fast therefore early viewing is highly recommended.
- ACCOMODATION COMPRISES OF
- GROUND FLOOR
- Solid oak door with Original tiling.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Original tiling.
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE 7.1m X 2.96m (23'4" X 9'9")
- Bright dual aspect double glazed window, hardwood flooring throughout with feature wood burning stove.
- OPEN PLAN DINING AREA 7.1m X 2.96m (23'4" X 9'9")
- Bright dual aspect double glazed window, hardwood flooring throughout with built in storage
- KITCHEN 2.8m X 1.93m (9'2" X 6'4")
- A range of high low level kitchen units, hard wood worktop, integrated oven and 4 ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor fan and stainless steel sink with mixer tap.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Slingsby Ladder Access to floored roofspace with Wired and Velux window.
- BEDROOM ONE 4.1m X 3.03m (13'5" X 9'11")
- BEDROOM TWO 3.37m X 2.19m (11'1" X 7'2")
- FAMILY BATHROOM 1.9m X 1.8m (6'3" X 5'11")
- Modern bathroom suite, white panelled bath with over shower, low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled flooring and walls with double glazed window.
- On street parking to the front of property. Back yard with enclosed Utility area to the rear of property, plumbed for washer/dryer.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »