- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Three bedroom detached family home
- Living room with feature fireplace
- Open plan kitchen/dining area with a range of high & low level units
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Two further bedrooms on the first floor
- Modern three piece family bathroom
- Oil fired central heating
- PVC double glazed windows
- Well maintained front & rear gardens
- Detached Garage (18'7 x 8'11)
- Tenure: Freehold
- Rates: Approx £1021 per annum as of 07/08/2020
- Management Fees: N.A
- Floor Area: Approx 1135 sq ft
53 Huntingdale Lodge, Portadown
A well presented three bedroom detached property located within this popular and modern development. The property offers spacious living accommodation throughout with a large living room with feature window and fireplace as well as a kitchen / diner with patio. To the first floor are three bedrooms (master with en suite). Internally, this property is presented to an excellent standard boasting an array of desirable features and all the necessities required for contemporary family living.
See below link for video tour;
Set just off the Tandragee Road, the property is conveniently located and offers ease of access to Portadown Town Centre, associated amenities, shops and schools.
- Entrance Hall 13' 9'' x 5' 11'' (4.2m x 1.8m)
- Entrance via glass panelled wooden door. Tiled flooring. Under stair storage.
- Living Room 20' 0'' x 13' 5'' (6.1m x 4.1m) at widest points
- Feature fireplace. Double glass panel doors. Two double panel radiator.
- Kitchen/Dining 20' 0'' x 13' 1'' (6.1m x 4m)
- Wall and base kitchen units with integral fridge/freezer, cooker/oven with gas hob. 1.5 stainless steel sink. Tiled flooring. Glazed PVC double doors leading to rear garden.
- Master bedroom 13' 9'' x 9' 10'' (4.2m x 3m)
- Rear aspect double room. Double panel radiator. Access to;
- En-suite 8' 6'' x 5' 7'' (2.6m x 1.7m)
- Comprising of; corner shower enclosure with electric unit, wc and pedestal wash hand basin.
- Bedroom 2 12' 2'' x 11' 6'' (3.7m x 3.5m)
- Front aspect double room. Double panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 10' 10'' x 8' 2'' (3.3m x 2.5m)
- Front aspect room. Single panel radiator.
- Family Bathroom 8' 2'' x 7' 3'' (2.5m x 2.2m)
- Comprising of a three piece suite; bath with screen and electric unit. Pedestal wash hand basin. WC. Chrome towel radiator.
- Tarmac driveway. Large front & rear gardens. Suitable for family gatherings.
- Detached Garage 18' 7'' x 8' 11'' (5.66m x 2.72m)
- Via up & over door. Power & light.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
15th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »