- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi Chalet Villa
- Four Bedrooms
- Luxury Kitchen / Diner
- Luxury White Bathroom
- Pvc Double Glazing
- Gas Heating
- Detached Garage
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this extremely well presented semi detached chalet villa which is located in this much sought after development just off the Hightown Road and will ideally suit the growing family.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, large lounge with feature fireplace and a spacious modern fitted kitchen / diner with for appliances and double glazed sliding patio doors to rear.
Upstairs there are four bedrooms all with wood laminate flooring and a separate luxury bathroom with white suite and shower cubicle.
Other benefits include PVC double glazing and gas heating.
Outside there is a driveway leading to a detached garage with office space at rear, garden to front in lawn and a fully enclosed garden to rear in lawn with feature raised decking area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES;
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, engineered wood flooring, radiator, under stairs storage.
- LOUNGE 4.52m x 4.24m (14'10" x 13'11")
- Feature fireplace with stainless steel inset and marble surround, engineered wood flooring, radiator.
- KITCHEN / DINER 6.63m x 3.25m (21'9" x 10'8")
- Modern range of high and low level fitted units with glass display cabinets and formica worktops. Stainless steel single drainer sink unit, cooker space, stainless steel extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator, double glazed sliding doors to rear, PVC double door to side.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace, storage cupboard
- BEDROOM 1 3.18m x 3.05m (10'5" x 10'0")
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.30m x 2.26m (10'10" x 7'5")
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.30m x 2.26m AT WIDEST (10'10" x 7'5" AT WIDEST)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator, hotpress
- BEDROOM 4 3.35m x 2.87m AT WIDEST (11'0" x 9'5" AT WIDEST)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator, velux window.
- Luxury white suite comprising: corner panelled bath, semi pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c. And a separate chrome double shower unit with Thermostatic shower. Partly tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome towel radiator, pvc tongue and groove ceiling with recessed spotlights.
- Driveway leading to a detached garage sub divided into two rooms.
Room 1 - storage area with up and over door, light and power.
Room 2 - with light, power and wall mounted heater suitable for working from home
Garden to front in lawn.
Fully enclosed garden to rear in lawn with feature raised decking area.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »