- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended terraced cottage
- Beautiful sea views
- 2 bedrooms
- Bathroom with bath & separate shower cubicle
- Generous garden to rear
- uPVC double glazed
- Oil fired central heating
Additional Information"A quaint cottage with superb sea views...."
This little cottage would make an ideal holiday home by the sea and is bigger than it looks. It offers 2 first floor bedrooms, a lounge, a kitchen with dining area and a family bathroom with both bath and separate shower cubicle. It benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating. Externally there is a generous garden to the rear in lawn with paved patio.
The views from this property of the Irish Sea towards Scotland are quite exceptional and would be a perfect antidote to the stresses of modern life. Considerable modernisation and improvements were carried out approximately 15 years ago but the property would now benefit from some TLC and refreshing to bring it back to its best once more and guarantee it a new and long lease on life.
- 5.51m x 4.8m (18' 1" x 15' 9")
(L-Shaped. Measurements at widest points). Feature electric stove. Wood effect laminate flooring. Bay window. Phone, T.V and internet points. Smoke alarm. Single and double panelled radiators. Access to understair storage.
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 3.23m x 4.75m (10' 7" x 15' 7")
Range of high and low level units in a wood effect finish with granite effect roll edge worktops. Stainless steel sink and half bowl with mixer taps. Integrated oven and hob with integrated extractor fan. Integrated fridge-freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor. Double panelled radiator. Access to rear.
- White suite comprising bath, cubicle shower with Mira hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin and W.C. Tiled floor and walls. Double panelled radiators.
- Smoke alarm. Access to hotpress.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.53m x 4.78m (11' 7" x 15' 8")
At widest points. Single panel radiator. Velux window.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.82m x 2.67m (9' 3" x 8' 9")
Single panel radiator.
- Enclosed rear with a rear paved patio area, pebbled areas and extensive lawned area. Oil tank and boiler.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Located on the main coast road between Ballyhalbert and Portavogie.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »