- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Accommodation Comprises: Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Sun Room, Kitchen/Dining Area, Three Bedrooms, Shower Room & Family Bathroom
- Newly Fitted Kitchen With An Excellent Range Of Units & Built In Appliances
- Lounge With Feature Fireplace
- Sun Room With Excellent Views
- Shower Room & Separate Family Bathroom
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows & External Doors
- Entrance With Electric Gates & Intercom System
- Spacious Mature Gardens Laid In Lawns
53 Gregorlough Road, Dromore
An excellent detached bungalow situated on a superb mature site with panoramic views over the surrounding countryside, the property is set just off the Redhill Road and easy accessible to both Moira and Dromore allowing ease of access to the main commuting routes and many other local amenities. We highly recommend an internal viewing to appreciate what this property has to offer.
- Entrance Hall
- uPVC double glazed front door and side panel, feature wood block flooring, built-in storage cupboard, hotpress shelved and lagged.
- Lounge 13' 5'' x 17' 4'' (4.09m x 5.28m)
- Feature mahogany fireplace with marble and granite inset and hearth, 2 double radiators. Sliding double glazed door leading to...
- Sunroom 11' 7'' x 11' 4'' (3.53m x 3.45m) (At Widest Points)
- Recessed spotlights, ceramic tiled floor, uPVC french doors leading to patio area, double panel radiator.
- Dining Room 13' 4'' x 11' 6'' (4.06m x 3.50m)
- Feature bay window, double panel radiator.
- Kitchen 20' 10'' x 17' 4'' (6.35m x 5.28m)
- Newly fitted kitchen with an extensive range of high and low level units and complementary worksurfaces, built-in hob and oven with extractor canopy, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, pullout baskets. Vaulted ceiling with recessed lighting, plumbed for Aga or stove, ceramic tiled floor, intercom to gates.
- Shower Room
- White suite comprising low flush WC, vanity sink unit with matching storage units and shower cubicle with Redring electric shower. Fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlights, heated chrome towel rail.
- Feature wood block floor, recessed lighting, access to roofspace, single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 9' 6'' x 9' 5'' (2.89m x 2.87m)
- Built-in bedroom furniture, single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 9' 5'' x 11' 6'' (2.87m x 3.50m)
- Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 1 21' 3'' x 11' 6'' (6.47m x 3.50m) (At Widest Point)
- Single panel radiator.
- White suite comprising low flush WC, vanity sink unit and corner bath with mixer tap and thermostatic hand shower. Fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting, single panel radiator.
- Detached Garage 18' 10'' x 16' 1'' (5.74m x 4.90m)
- Electric door, oil fired boiler, light and power points, plumbed for automatic washing machine, range of units.
- Well maintained mature gardens set on fantastic site with panoramic views over the surrounding countryside, the property has electric gates with a tarmac driveway leading to the detached garage. Gardens laid in lawns with mature trees and shrubs, brick paviour patio areas, outside lighting and tap, plastic oil storage tank.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »