- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
• A unique opportunity to purchase goodwill, stock, fixtures and fittings.
• Beautifully presented shop with Post Office.
• WC & Store.
• Completely refurbished and refurbished to a high standard throughout.
• Ice Cream/Cooler/Chilled Display.
• Rent payable to the Northern Ireland Housing Executive-£360 per month.
• Post Office is responsible for electricity and telephone bills.
• Good monthly income for proprietor.
• Any further information please contact the office.
Located in the picturesque village of the Glynn. Close to train stations and ten minutes into Larne.
The village Post Office and shop has been a very successful business and has won numerous awards for presentation and service.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »