- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A beautiful bungalow finished to the highest of standards in a tranquil countryside setting
- Generous and flexible accommodation to suit the needs of a large or growing family
- Excellent storage outside with two separate garages and two stables to avail of
- Welcoming entrance hall with a large cloaks cupboard
- Quality solid wood kitchen with open plan dining and living including a multi-fuel stove
- Large formal lounge with an open fire
- Cosy living room with a multi-fuel stove
- Fantastic master bedroom with amazing space, countryside views, built in wardrobes and an ensuite
- Four additional double bedrooms – all with built in wardrobes another with an ensuite shower room
- Large master bedroom could be a superb gym, office, granny annex, or teenage quarters
- Luxury family bathroom with a white suite
- Utility room with plenty of storage and plumbing for white goods
- Floored loft with substantial insulation
- Surrounding gardens, a private patio with a countryside aspect and an abundance of parking space
- Oil fired central heating with a modern condensing boiler and fully double glazed
- Alarm system and CCTV cameras installed
- Countryside location convenient to Comber, Killinchy, Saintfield and Belfast
This substantial and very well equipped bungalow in the heart of County Down has a huge amount to offer large or growing families. Both the internal layout and the external space and storage lends itself perfectly to maximise a busy family lifestyle. The property is beautifully decorated throughout and has a host of lovely features including multi-fuel stoves in the large kitchen and the cosy living room ensuring cold winter nights will be a pleasure. There is excellent storage available which is a rare commodity with new homes these days… most bedrooms have built in wardrobes and even the hall has a double door cloakroom. One of the best features is the room at the end of the house that is the entire width of the property – it could be utilised as an amazing master bedroom due to the ensuite shower room, a superb home office, a cinema room or a large gym.
A welcoming entrance hall with a double door cloak room leads to a solid wood modern kitchen with open plan dining/living space and a multi-fuel stove, a well fitted utility room leading to a private enclosed patio area, a large formal lounge with an open fire, a cosy living room with a multi-fuel stove, four double bedrooms – three with built in wardrobes and the one with an ensuite shower room, and last but not least a very impressive large room that can be utilised as a superior master with an ensuite and built in wardrobes or as a host of other uses that suit your need best.
The property sits on a generous half acre flat site with surrounding gardens that are easy to maintain. There is a large storage block to the rear that is set up as two separate garages and two stables. There is a purpose built dog compound and a wood store available.
With a beautiful countryside location yet being convenient to a number of towns including Comber, Killinchy, Saintfield and Belfast it really is a fabulous place to live. With the Killinchy Cycling club passing your door, having Daft Eddies and Balloo House as your locals and lovely walks and scenery to enjoy you are sure to enjoy the lifestyle on offer.
To arrange an viewing or for more information please call Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
Lounge 20’ x 13’11”
Kitchen/Living/Dining Room 23’7” x 11’8”
Family Room 19’3” x 10’2”
Utility Room 7’11” x 5’4”
Master Bedroom 20’8” x 17’9”
En-suite Bathroom 13’9” x 6’4”
Bedroom 2 11’7” x 11’7”
En-suite Shower Room 7’5” x 5’6”
Bedroom 3 11’10” x 10’1”
Bedroom 4 11’7” x 9’5”
Bedroom 5/Study 11’10” x 8’3”
Bathroom 11’10” x 6’
Garage 1 19’1” x 15’2”
Garage 2 19’3” x 10’5”
Two Stables 19’3” x 12’
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
18th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »