This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
53 Elmwood Cottages, B
Excellent detached family home located in this much sought after development just off the Ballyclare Road, Newtownabbey.
The accommodation comprises:
- Spacious reception
- Large modern kitchen
- Dining area
- Gas fired central heating
- Three bedrooms including 1 en suite
- Off-street parking
- Fully enclosed rear garden
- This development is ideally located and shares excellent transport links to Glengormley and Ballyclare. Also, with the M2 motorway in very close proximinity the city of Belfast is just a short commute away. Early viewing is advised.
- Ground Floor:
- Tiled flooring, telephone socket, single panelled radiator, under stair storage with enclosed meter box, alarm settings
- Reception Room: 15’ 5’’ x 11’ 5’’
- Large front facing reception room, 2 PVC windows allowing for plenty of natural light, marble tiled fireplace with wood surround, double panelled radiator, heating controls
- Kitchen: 12’ 5’’ x 9’ 6’’
- Modern kitchen with a wide range of high and low level units, integrated oven and gas hob with stainless steel extractor fan, integrated fridge freezer, integrated washing machine, integrated dishwasher, stainless steel sink and a half unit, single panelled radiator, partially tiled walls, tiled flooring, leading to separate dining area
- Dining Area: 9’ 6’’ x 9’ 6’’
- Tiled flooring, single panelled radiator, patio doors leading to enclosed rear garden
- First Floor:
- White three piece suite including full length bath, single panelled radiator, extractor fan, partially tiled walls, vinyl flooring
- Bedroom 1 / En Suite: 14’ 9’’ x 11’ 1’’
- Single panelled radiator, telephone socket, heating controls
- En Suite:
- White three piece suite including free standing shower, single panelled radiator
- Bedroom 2: 11’ 5’’ x 11’ 5’’
- Single panelled radiator
- Bedroom 3: 8’ 6’’ x 7’ 2’’
- Single panelled radiator, built in storage cupboard
Access to roofspace, ample enclosed storage space with boiler enclosed
Front: Ample off-street parking, access to rear garden from both sides of the house, lawn area
Back: Paved area, spacious lawn area, water tap, wood panelled fencing with security gates at either side of the dwelling.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »