- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Most attractive, deceptively spacious semi-detached villa
- Four double bedrooms, plus study
- Drawing room with bay window and fireplace
- Dining room, also with fireplace
- Additional living room
- Good-sized kitchen with casual dining area
- Utility room and adjacent store
- Family bathroom with separate shower
- Additional shower room downstairs
- Natural gas central heating system
- Double glazing, some with original, inset, leaded, stained glass lights
- Attached garage with additional off-street parking
- Private, level rear garden with southerly aspect
- Close to excellent local schools and amenities
Additional InformationConveniently situated between Belmont and Ballyhackamore, this lovely double-fronted semi is therefore within walking distance of a superb range of local schools, amenities, shops and eateries.
Retaining many original features, there is a delightful warmth and character throughout.
Featuring well-proportioned accommodation over two floors, the property would be an ideal prospect for a range of purchasers including growing families.
Externally this is complemented by ample parking, a garage and a generous rear garden.
It is only upon internal inspection that one can appreciate all this delightful home has to offer.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Hardwood front door with glazed panels and side lights.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Original mosaic tiled floor. Cornice ceiling, picture rail. Internal door with glazed inset and side light to:
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Cornice ceiling, picture rail. Under stair storage cupboard.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.07m x 3.94m (16' 8" x 12' 11")
(into bay and at widest points). Cornice ceiling, picture rail. Feature brick fireplace with slate hearth, piped for gas fire. Leaded stained glass lights inset in double glazing.
- DINING ROOM:
- 5.27m x 3.82m (17' 3" x 12' 6")
Cornice ceiling, picture rail, ceiling rose. Tiled fireplace and hearth with carved wooden surround. Leaded stained glass lights inset in double glazing.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.84m x 3.36m (12' 7" x 11' 0")
- Part-panelled walls. Cloaks area. Door to:
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Comprising corner, tiled shower cubicle with chrome controls. Low flush wc, wash hand basin with storage underneath. Chrome heated towel rail. Part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- 5.54m x 4.27m (18' 2" x 14' 0")
Range of high and low level oak units. Integrated Creda double oven, Hotpoint four ring hob with extractor fan over. Fridge, freezer, plumbed for dishwasher, vented for tumble dryer. Tongue and groove panelled ceiling with recessed spotlights. Single drainer one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, built-in breakfast table. Door to garden, door to:
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.31m x 2.67m (10' 10" x 8' 9")
Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Door to:
- 2.66m x 2.01m (8' 9" x 6' 7")
Built-in shelving. uPVC back door to garden.
First Floor Return
- Cornice ceiling, corbels. Feature sliding sash window.
- 4.38m x 1.87m (14' 4" x 6' 2")
(At widest points). Bespoke range of built-in shelving with purpose-built desk.
- Low flush wc, bidet, part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Shelved hotpress with radiator and natural gas boiler. Arch to:
Corner bath with telephone hand shower, separate corner shower cubicle with Mira Sport electric shower. Wash hand basin with storage underneath. Part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.9m x 3.19m (12' 10" x 10' 6")
(At widest points). Cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.6m x 3.54m (11' 10" x 11' 7")
Cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.92m x 3.85m (12' 10" x 12' 8")
Cornice ceiling, picture rail, leaded stained glass lights inset in double glazing.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.74m x 3.56m (12' 3" x 11' 8")
Excellent range of built-in furniture including robes, cupboards, drawer units, bedside tables. Leaded stained glass lights, inset in double glazing.
- Access to:
ROOFSPACE: via pull-down ladder. Floored (and insulated) with light. Twin Velux windows.
- Double entrance gates. Tarmac driveway with off-street parking for several vehicles. Border hedging. Garden with abundance of mature plants and flowering shrubs.
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- 5.26m x 2.65m (17' 3" x 8' 8")
Up and over door, door to rear.
Path to side of garage to level rear garden.
Lawn with brick pavior patio and sitting areas. Flowerbeds well-stocked with mature shrubs. Outside light, powerpoints and tap.
Travelling up Belmont Road, turn right after the shops in to Dundela Avenue. Property is near the bottom just before junction with North Road (which takes you to Ballyhackamore) on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »