This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Detached house
- Four bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- UPVC DG and OFCH
- Quiet cul-de-sac
Impressive four bedroom detached house, garage and gardens in a quiet cul-de-sac in Deramore Park. One of two properties which are more modern than the others in the development and tucked away in a very private corner. Deramore Park is well situated where the Grove Road meets the Cushendall Road and provides easy access to all the amenities in Ballymena town centre and quickly onto the A26/M2 road network. The space and flexibility needed for a modern family home.
- PROPERTY DESCRIPTION
- Ground floor accommodation comprises hallway, lounge, sitting room, WC, kitchen / dining area and utility room then four bedrooms (master ensuite) and bathroom on the first floor. The property is in good decorative order and benefits from oak kitchen and granite worksurfaces, UPVC double glazing and an oil fired central heating system. Detached linked garage, off street parking, front, side and rear gardens. One of two properties in a quiet cu-de-sac in Deramore Park and built more recently than all the other properties in the area.
- UPVC front door, under stair storage cupboard, tiled floor and telephone point.
- LOUNGE 4.6m x 4m (15'1" x 13'1")
- Double aspect lounge with oak fireplace and mirror with cast iron inset and tiled hearth. Laminate strip wood flooring and TV point.
- SITTING ROOM 6m x 3.7m (19'8" x 12'2")
- Spacious living room with laminate strip wood flooring and TV point.
- WC 1.95m x 0.95m (6'5" x 3'1")
- Low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor and walls.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA 7m x 3m (23'0" x 9'10")
- Open plan kitchen and dining area with good range of oak floor, eye level and display units, extractor hood and window pelmet. Granite work surface and drainer. One and half bowl stainless steel sink and mixer tap. Integrated dishwasher, fridge and freezer. UPVC sliding door to rear, tiled floor and splashback and TV point.
- UTILITY ROOM 3.7m x 2m (12'2" x 6'7")
- Floor level and tall oak kitchen units. Single bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine and space tumble dryer. Tiled floor. UPVC rear door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Stairs to first floor landing with hotpress and access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM 1 4m x 3.35m (13'1" x 11'0")
- Master bedroom and ensuite. Laminate strip wood flooring, TV and telephone points.
- ENSUITE 2.45m x 1m (8'0" x 3'3")
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and tiled shower cubicle with electric shower. Laminate strip wood flooring.
- BEDROOM 2 3.5m x 3.3m (11'6" x 10'10")
- Double bedroom with laminate strip wood flooring.
- BEDROOM 3 3.5m x 2.2m (11'6" x 7'3")
- Bedroom with laminate strip wood flooring and TV point.
- BEDROOM 4 4.45m x 3.7m (14'7" x 12'2")
- Double bedroom with walk in wardrobe / dressing room (3.75m x 1.25m). Laminate strip wood flooring, velux window and eaves storage.
- BATHROOM 3m x 2.7m (9'10" x 8'10")
- Family bathroom with low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath and tiled shower cubicle with electric shower. Vinyl flooring and tiled walls.
- GARAGE 5.6m x 3.3m (18'4" x 10'10")
- Detached but linked garage with roller shutter door. Houses oil boiler.
- One of two properties in a private cul-de-saq with tarmac driveway and parking area to front of property. Front and side garden in stoned beds with shrubs. Enclosed rear garden in neat lawn.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 10 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views