- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Modern three bedroom semi detached home of approx 1300 sq ft
- Spacious lounge with multi-fuelstove
- Snug/ Gym
- Open plan kitchen/dining/living area with an array of high & low level units
- Utility & WC
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Two further double bedrooms on the first floor
- Modern four piece bathroom suite
- PVC double glazed windows & doors
- Gas fired central heating
- Fully enclosed rear garden with patio area
- Viewing is strictly via agent only
53 Deerings Grove, Lurgan
Hannath are delighted to welcome to the market this immaculately presented three bedroom, semi detached home of approx 1300sq ft, located in the highly sought after development of Deerings Grove. The property features a main lounge with multi-fuel stove, snug/gym, open plan kitchen/diner/ sun room with a range of integrated appliances, utility room, downstairs WC, three well-proportioned bedrooms including a master bedroom with en-suite and a four-piece family bathroom. This property also benefits from gas central heating, an enclosed rear garden and off-street car parking. With it close proximity to local schools, shops, bars restaurants, local parks and the M1 Motorway, this property is sure to attract much interest from first time buyers and young families alike.
- Entrance Hall 6' 6'' x 18' 5'' (1.98m x 5.62m)
- Entrance via PVC composite front door. Staircase leading to first floor. Wooden flooring. Double panel radiator.
- Living Room 14' 6'' x 12' 9'' (4.42m x 3.88m)
- Wooden flooring. Multi-fuel stove. Double panel radiator.
- Snug/Gym 9' 7'' x 8' 3'' (2.91m x 2.52m)
- Wooden flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Kitchen/Diner/Living 15' 10'' x 21' 7'' (4.83m x 6.58m)
- Wooden flooring. An array of high and low level units. Integrated appliances. Double PVC doors leading to patio area. Double panel radiator.
- Utility room 7' 7'' x 5' 3'' (2.30m x 1.59m)
- Wooden flooring. High and low level units. Plumbed for washing machine. Gas boiler. Access to patio area via rear PVC door, Single panel radiator.
- W.C. 6' 7'' x 3' 8'' (2.01m x 1.11m)
- Wooden flooring. Toilet & wash hand basin. Single panel radiator.
- Landing 6' 7'' x 15' 9'' (2.00m x 4.79m)
- Access to the loft. Single panel radiator.
- Master bedroom 12' 3'' x 12' 8'' (3.73m x 3.85m)
- Single panel radiator.
- En-suite 6' 6'' x 6' 5'' (1.98m x 1.95m)
- Tiled flooring. PVC panel walls. Toilet & wash hand basin. Glass surround, corner shower. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 10' 4'' x 9' 11'' (3.16m x 3.01m)
- Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 10' 5'' x 10' 1'' (3.17m x 3.08m)
- Single panel radiator.
- Bathroom 9' 6'' x 8' 2'' (2.90m x 2.49m)
- Fully tiled floor and walls. Modern four piece bathroom suite. Single panel radiator.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »