This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Superb End Townhouse Within Exclusive and Popular Development
- Presented to an Extremely High Standard Throughout
- Stunning Views Over Belfast Lough and Cove Bay Towards Groomsport and Scotland
- Spacious Living Room with Tasteful Feature Fireplace and Gas Fire
- Oak Handcrafted Kitchen with Granite Work Surfaces and Rangemaster Gas Cooker
- Generous Dining Area with Feature Lighting and Double Doors to Landscaped Gardens
- First Floor Sun Room A Perfect Space to Enjoy a Summers Evening
- Three Double Bedrooms Ideal for the Growing Family or Visiting Guest
- Contemporary Family Bathroom and Master Ensuite Shower Room
- Integral Garage and Private Parking for Four Cars
- Rear Lawn with Private Deck and Suntrap Area
- Appeals to A Wide Variety of Purchasers
- Early Viewing is Essential
Additional InformationSituated between Bangor and Donaghadee, Groomsport is a pretty seaside village with a pleasant array of shops and restaurants and is within easy striking distance of Bangor town centre, Bloomfield Shopping Centre and many well renowned local schools and golf clubs.
Cove Bay, an award winning development occupies a stunning stretch of land along the edge of the shore and since its inception has drawn rave reviews.
This particular home, which occupies a shore front site with incredible views, offers contemporary accommodation which is well proportioned and tastefully presented throughout benefiting from an exceptional specification.
The ground floor accommodation consists of a spacious living room with feature fireplace , modern kitchen with generous dining area and a large integral garage with essential utility space. On the first floor number 53 has the benefit of a stunning sun room with unrivalled sea views , three generous bedrooms , contemporary family bathroom and master ensuite shower room. Further advantages like a landscaped rear garden, private sun trap and plentiful off street parking, all help emphasise the quality of this purchase.
This property has one of the more enviable sites and views in North Down, and with the finish and accommodation detailed above it is sure to create immediate interest, view without hesitation.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 5.41m x 2.16m (17' 9" x 7' 1")
Oak wood strip flooring. Entered via hardwood front door and glazed inset. Well appointed hallway. Customised feature recess spotlights. Lower tier leading to...
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.33m x 4.06m (17' 6" x 13' 4")
Polished Granite feature fireplace and hearth with feature gas fire with cast iron inset. Generous sized living area. Carpeted. Accessed via double doors with hardwood frames and glass inset.
- GROUND FLOOR WC:
- Ceramic tiled floor, Tiled splashback, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap. Alarm panel. Through door to garage.
- DINING AREA:
- 4.19m x 3.43m (13' 9" x 11' 3")
Superb space for entertaining. Oak hardwood flooring. Feature recessed spotlights and pendulum lighting. Open plan to...
- 3.1m x 2.92m (10' 2" x 9' 7")
Handcrafted oak units with granite work surfaces, adequate space for Rangemaster cooker with granite splashback, extractor canopy above, recessed spotlighting, stainless steel built in sink unit with arched mixer tap. Integrated dishwasher and integrated fridge freezer. Built in recess spotlights. Ceramic tiled floor. uPVC double doors to rear patio and tranquil rear garden.
- SUN ROOM:
- 4.67m x 2.36m (15' 4" x 7' 9")
Large panelled dual aspect windows with breathtaking sea views. Oak hardwood flooring. Recessed spotlights.
- Access to Hotpress, pressurised water tank.
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- Contemporary fully tiled suite in contrasting black and white tiles, Jetstream panelled bath with chrome taps, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome taps, striking black border. Separate double shower with chrome thermostatic controls. Feature lighting. Heated towel rail.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 6.32m x 3.23m (20' 9" x 10' 7")
Superb master bedroom with a multitude of built in storage and superb sea views. Carpeted.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- Fully tiled suite comprising of Quadrant shower with thermostatic controls, pedestal wash hand basin with Chrome mixer tap, low flush WC. Recessed spotlights. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.04m x 3.84m (13' 3" x 12' 7")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.92m x 2.92m (9' 7" x 9' 7")
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 5.61m x 3.05m (18' 5" x 10' 0")
Concrete floor. Automated door. Power and light. Range of high and low level units. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Plumbed for washing machine and dryer. Space for utility. Room for stand alone fridge freezer.
- The property holds an enviable site within Cove Avenue with unspoilt sea views. To the front of this home there is sufficient parking for at least 4 cars on a Tobermore block paved drive. The front of the property also has the benefit of a small front lawn and a private sun trap area. The rear garden has been meticulously landscaped to include a dual private patio area with a raised deck, attractive planting, bordered sleepers and an easily maintained lawn.
Coming into Groomsport pass Groomsport House and Cove Avenue is on the left hand side, No. 53 is on the right hand side.
(in last 30 days)
42nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »