- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi Detached Chalet Bungalow
- 3 Bedrooms, 3 Reception Rooms
- Gas central heating
- Part Woodgrain uPVC double glazed windows and doors
- Generous garden to rear with driveway to side
- Close to town centre and local amenities
- Woodgrain uPVC fascia, soffits and guttering
- Entrance Porch:
- With tiled floor, half paneled walls.
- Entrance Hall:
- With wooden flooring, recess lighting, open tread staircase.
- Cloaks Cupboard:
- Housing gas boiler.
- Open plan Kitchen / Dining Area:
- 6.09m x 3.22m (20' 0" x 10' 7")
with wooden surround fireplace, marble inset and hearth, bay window, wooden flooring, recess shelving, television point, cornice.
- Dining Area:
- 2.98m x 2.37m (9' 9" x 7' 9")
with wooden flooring, half paneled walls.
- 4.73m x 3.23m (15' 6" x 10' 7")
with modern eye and low level units, one and a half bowl sink unit, granite worktop, oven, Indesit hob, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated fridge / freezer, integrated dishwasher, wooden flooring, recess lighting. French doors to Sun Room. Open to:
- Sun Room:
- 5.5m x 1.79m (18' 1" x 5' 10")
with wooden flooring, door to rear garden.
- Bedroom (2):
- 3.45m x 3.24m (11' 4" x 10' 8")
with wash hand basin set in vanity unit.
- Bedroom (3):
- 3.53m x 3.02m (11' 7" x 9' 11")
with wash hand basin set in vanity unit.
- Shower Room:
- Comprising walk-in PVC paneled shower enclosure with mains shower fitting, wash hand basin, high level w.c., part paneled walls, tiled floor, extractor fan, cornice.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom (1):
- 5m x 4m (16' 5" x 13' 1")
(Max) with fitted storage and shelving.
- Comprising walk-in PVC paneled shower enclosure with Mira electric shower fitting, wash hand basin set in vanity unit, w.c., recess lighting, extractor fan, fitted storage and shelving. Partial Sea Views.
- EXTERIOR FEATURES
- Enclosed yard to the front with concrete driveway to the side. Raised terrace to the rear with steps leading down to generous garden to the rear on a lower level with paved patio area. Outside light and water tap.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »