- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Modern three bedroom semi detached home
- Living room with feature fireplace
- Open plan kitchen/dining area with an array of fitted units
- Ground floor WC
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Two further double bedrooms on the first floor
- Four piece family bathroom
- PVC double glazed windows & doors
- Oil fired central heating
- Security alarm system
- Ideal purchase for a first time buyer
53 Clarefield, Killyman
Hannath welcome this modern semi detached home which offers three double bedrooms and has been finished to high standard throughout. With comfortable and spacious living accommodation throughout this beautiful home also offers plenty of practicality with an open plan kitchen/dining, ground floor WC as well as ensuite shower room on offer. The fully enclosed rear garden is perfect for a young family. With many other high end features we strongly recommend viewing to fully appreciate what this property has to offer.
Located just off the Tamnamore Road, Killyman.
- Entrance Hall 18' 11'' x 6' 10'' (5.77m x 2.08m)
- Staircase leading to first floor. Single panel radiator. Access to WC.
- Living Room 17' 2'' x 11' 2'' (5.22m x 3.41m)
- Open fireplace. Single panel radiator.
- Kitchen/Dining 11' 2'' x 18' 6'' (3.4m x 5.64m)
- Fitted kitchen with an array of integrated appliances. Tiled flooring. Double panel radiator. Glazed door leading to rear garden.
- W.C. 5' 0'' x 3' 0'' (1.53m x 0.911m)
- Comprising of; wash hand basin and WC. Tiled flooring.
- Landing 12' 2'' x 6' 9'' (3.7m x 2.05m)
- Access to hot press & roof space.
- Master bedroom 12' 11'' x 10' 6'' (3.937m x 3.206m)
- Front aspect room. Single panel radiator. Access to;
- Ensuite 8' 0'' x 3' 0'' (2.44m x 0.91m)
- Comprising of enclosed shower with electric unit, wash hand basin and low flush WC.
- Bedroom 2 11' 11'' x 14' 6'' (3.63m x 4.43m)
- Rear aspect room. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 8' 5'' x 9' 0'' (2.57m x 2.74m)
- Rear aspect room. Single panel radiator
- Bathroom 10' 4'' x 7' 7'' (3.14m x 2.319m)
- Comprising of a four piece suite; glazed shower enclosure, panel bath, low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled flooring. Partially tiled walls.
- Dual parking to the front of the property. Enclosed rear garden mainly laid in lawn with panel fencing.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »