- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A fantastic semi-detached property located in a popular area of South Belfast
- Well-presented and in excellent condition throughout
- Entrance porch leading to a welcoming entrance hall
- Spacious living room with a gas fire
- Wonderful open plan kitchen, family and dining room
- Kitchen with integrated appliances and a breakfast bar
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms
- Bathroom with a white three-piece suite
- Gas fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- Attached garage with light, power and a roller door
- Private rear garden laid in lawn with a patio
- Front garden laid in lawn and a driveway providing off-street parking
- Convenient location with a great range of local amenities
- Within the catchment area for a choice of leading schools
Additional Information1st Class!
This fantastic semi-detached property is located in the heart of Newtownbreda and is in the catchment area for many leading schools. It offers plenty of living space to include a wonderful open plan kitchen, family & dining room that is sure to impress. The vendors have completely overhauled the property in recent times ensuring you can literally move straight in and enjoy the luxury and space on offer. Properties in this area are highly sought after and this one certainly stands out as an excellent buy.
Downstairs comprises an entrance porch leading to a bright hall, an attractive living room with a gas fire, and a wonderful open plan kitchen, family and dining room complete with a breakfast bar, modern units and integrated appliances. Upstairs are three generous bedrooms and a luxury bathroom with a white suite.
The front garden is in lawn and there is off-street parking in front of the garage. The rear garden is private and offers a lawn and a patio area where you can enjoy some outdoor dining whilst taking in the views.
The Beechill Road is a convenient and sought after location offering an excellent range of leading primary and secondary schools. You are only minutes from the extremely popular Forestside Shopping Centre - home to Sainsburys and M&S. Being located off the Saintfield Road and the outer ring should make the morning commute to work and school easy.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Entrance porch
- Entrance hall
- Living room 3.58m x 3.58m (11'09 x 11'09)
- Family / Dining Room 3.53m x 3.15m (11'07 x 10'04)
- Open To:
- Kitchen 4.85m x 2.26m (15'11 x 7'05)
- Bedroom 1 3.61m x 3.18m (11'10 x 10'05)
- Bedroom 2 3.48m x 3.15m (11'05 x 10'04)
- Bedroom 3 2.57m x 2.46m (8'05 x 8'01)
- Bathroom 2.46m x 1.63m (8'01 x 5'04)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
30th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »