- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive semi detached
- 3 well proportioned bedrooms
- Spacious lounge / dining
- Fitted kitchen
- White bathroom suite
- Oil fired central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Off street parking
- Detached garage
- Gardens front and rear
An attractive, chain free semi detached home situated in an established residential location close to the main ring road at Upper Knockbreda. Ideally positioned for the city bound commuter seeking easy access to the city centre and all other amenities such as the Forestside shopping centre and leading schools. Internally the accommodation comprises 3 good size bedrooms, a spacious lounge & dining with feature bay window, a fitted kitchen and a 1st floor bathroom suite. Externally there is off street parking, leading to a detached garage, and gardens to both front and rear. The are also outstanding views over Belfast and all its major landmarks to the rear of the property. Recent sales in this location have proven extremely popular and we would encourage immediate viewing!
- The accommodation comprises
- PVC Composite front door to:
- Entrance Hall
- Cloaks area.
- Lounge/Dining Area 24'3 x 11'3 (7.39m x 3.43m)
- Bay window. Brick fireplace, raised tiled hearth.
- Dining image
- Kitchen 11'4 x 8'11 (3.45m x 2.72m)
- Range of high and low level built in units, tiled work surfaces and glazed display cabinet. Single drainer 1 ½ bowl sink unit with mixer taps. Part tiled walls. 5 ring gas hob, extractor fan and double oven. Integrated dishwasher, fridge/freezer space. composite back door.
- First floor
- Bedroom one 12'7 x 11'3 (3.84m x 3.43m)
- Bay window. Range of bedroom furniture, cupboards and drawers.
- Bedroom two 11'3 x 11'1 (3.43m x 3.38m)
- Excellent views over Belfast.
- Bedroom three 8'5 x 8'4 (2.57m x 2.54m)
- Built in robe.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, New Team electric shower low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c. Hot press.
- Off street parking to;
- Detached Garage 17'9" x 9'5" (5.41m x 2.87m)
- Up and over door. Light and power. Plumbed for washing machine. Housed oil fired boiler.
- Front Gardens
- Gardens to the front laid in lawn, range of plants and shrubs.
- Rear gardens
- Garden to rear laid in lawns, range of plants, trees and shrubs. PVC oil tank. Outside tap.
- Rear elevation
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
15th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »