- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A wonderful detached property located just off the Saintfield Road
- A perfect home for growing or established families
- Private end of cul-de-sac setting with a countryside aspect
- Entrance hall with access to a WC and an inner hallway with a solid wood floor
- Living room with a bay window, feature fireplace, cast iron stove and a solid wood floor
- Play or family room with a solid wood floor and French doors to the living room
- Kitchen/diner with a good range of high & low level units
- Spacious conservatory with access to the garden
- Four well-proportioned bedrooms
- Modern bathroom with a separate bath and shower enclosure
- Gas fired heating & double glazed throughout
- Driveway to the front & side leading to a detached garage
- Gardens laid in lawn to the rear & side with a private countryside aspect
- Property lends itself to an extension subject to necessary consents
- Convenient location with a great range of local amenities
- Within the catchment area for a choice of leading schools
Additional InformationThe Perfect Avenue!
This superb detached property offers beautifully presented accommodation in a highly sought after area of South Belfast. It is perfect for growing or established families seeking plenty of space both inside and outside, as well as a convenient location with great schools and local amenities. The property is finished to a high standard throughout and the use of solid wood floors gives the property a lovely rich feel. With a private end of cul-de-sac site that looks out to countryside and a spacious side garden the property could be extended, subject to the necessary consents.
Downstairs comprises an entrance hall with access to a WC, an inner hall, a living room with a feature fireplace and a cast iron stove, a family room with French doors to the living room, a kitchen/diner and a spacious conservatory with access to the garden. Upstairs offers four well-proportioned bedrooms and a bathroom with a separate bath and shower.
The property sits at the end of a family friendly cul-de-sac on a private site with fields to one side. To the front and side there is a driveway leading to a detached garage. There are lawns to the rear and side providing super outdoor space to enjoy.
Ballylenaghan Avenue is a convenient and sought after location with an excellent range of leading primary and secondary schools. You are only minutes from the extremely popular Forestside Shopping Centre - home to Sainsburys and M&S and being located off the Saintfield Road and the outer ring makes the morning commute to work and school easy.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floorplans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Downstairs WC
- Inner Hallway
- Living Room 5.72m x 3.58m (18'9" x 11'9")
- Family Room 2.97m x 2.87m (9'9" x 9'5")
- Kitchen/Diner 3.56m x 5.26m (11'8" x 17'3")
- Conservatory 3.58m x 2.67m (11'9" x 8'9")
- Bedroom 1 3.30m x 3.94m (10'10" x 12'11")
- Bedroom 2 3.99m x 3.43m (13'1" x 11'3")
- Bedroom 3 3.30m x 2.59m (10'10" x 8'6")
- Bedroom 4 3.02m x 3.07m (9'11" x 10'1")
- Bathroom 1.93m x 3.43m (6'4" x 11'3")
- Garage 5.61m x 2.69m (18'5" x 8'10")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale.. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »