- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- DETACHED CHALET BUNGALOW
- 5 BEDROOMS / 2 RECEPTIONS
- OIL FIRED CENTRAL HEATING
- PVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS (except velux)
- PVC FRONT & PATIO DOORS
- PVC FASCIA & GUTTERING
- CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- OAK INTERNAL DOORS, SKIRTINGS, & HANDRAIL TO STAIRCASE
- PLANS FOR EXTENSION
- EPC RATING - D
- A stunning detached bungalow set on a spacious plot in the popular Abbeydale development.
This property has a host of features including oak skirting, internal doors, handrail and spindles on staircase, 5 bedrooms, cul-de-sac location and many others. We anticipate there will be lots of interest in this home, therefore, early viewing is recommended.
- Having semi-solid wooden floor, recessed lighting.
- LOUNGE 5.31m x 4.19m into bay (17'5" x 13'9" into bay)
- Having magnificent fireplace with gas inset, ceiling cornicing, wall light points, semi-solid wooden floor.
- KITCHEN 4.11m x 3.20m (13'6" x 10'6")
- Having range of eye and low level units with concealed lighting under, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, integrated double oven, integrated microwave, hob, stainless steel extractor hood, integrated dishwasher and fridge, recessed ceiling lighting, tiled floor. Archway leading to Dining.
- DINING AREA 2.97m x 2.54m (9'9" x 8'4")
- Having tiled floor, patio doors leading to decked patio.
- BEDROOM 1 3.58m x 2.97m (11'9" x 9'9")
- Having built in wardrobes with sliding doors.
- BEDROOM 2 3.15m x 2.46m (10'4" x 8'1")
- Having laminated wooden floor.
- BEDROOM 3 3.48m x 3.18m into wardrobe (11'5" x 10'5" into wa
- Having wall to wall built in wardrobes with sliding doors.
- Comprising bath with shower fitting to taps, walk in shower, whb set in vanity unit, wc, fully tiled walls and floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- SPACIOUS LANDING
- Having hotpress.
- BEDROOM 4 4.39m x 3.18m (14'5" x 10'5")
- BEDROOM 5 4.47m x 4.34m wp (14'8" x 14'3" wp)
- Having storage cupboard.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Comprising fully tiled walk in shower, whb and wc, tiled floor.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE 6.05m x 2.97m (19'10" x 9'9")
- Having roller door, light and power points, plumbed for washing machine, side window.
- EXTERIOR FEATURES
- Neat lawn to front.
Neat lawn to rear bordered by mature hedging and fence. Enclosed to rear by fence and gate.
Decked patio area with lighting.
- ESTIMATED ANNUAL RATES
- £1112.86 (SEPT 2021)
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »