This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Town Centre workshop extending to c. 2,411 sq ft
Additional InformationThe subject property is prominently located on Main Street in the heart of Ballyclare’s prime retail area. Formerly anchored by Bank of Ireland, the old banking hall is soon to be the new home of CIP Insurance.
Adjoining occupiers in the area include Reid Black Solicitors, Sugar Loaf and Brown’s Cafés, Poundland, Country Estates, Barnardos, a public house, hairdressers, opticians and a dry cleaners.
The workshop fronts onto the pay and display car park to the rear of the property (accessed via the alleyway to the side of the property – Harrier Way) providing convenient and cheap parking for staff and clients alike.
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »