- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Quiet cul de sac location
- Mains services
- Double glazed windows
- Oil fired heating
Two semi detached investment properties available in Listowel town. Can be bought together or separately. 3 bedroom semi-detached two storey properties in reasonably good condition in quiet cul de sac. Located within walking distance of all amenities, on the perifery of the town, this is a popular residential estate. It is an excellent investment opportunity. Recently redecorated, they represent good value in the present market.
From Upper William St. continue to the roundabout and take the second exit on to Ballylongford road/ Clieveragh. Continue for approximately 1 kilometer and take a right turn to Sli na Speire. No 54 is located at the rear of the estate, the third last house on the left. There is a For Sale€TMsign at the property.
South facing back garden with lawn. Woodframed storage shed. External oil burner and oil tank.
Viewing is strictly by prior appointment with Sole Selling Agent
Disclaimer: Horgan Properties for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose agents they are, give notice that: (i) The particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute part of, an offer or contract (ii) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them (iii) No person in the employment of Horgan Properties has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
- Entrance Hall
- 4.20m x 1.75m (13.78ft x 5.74ft) Wood flooring. Stairs to first floor.
- Living Room
- 5.50m x 3.00m (18.04ft x 9.84ft) Wood flooring. Open fireplace with wood surround and amntle, and granite hearth.
- 1.56m x 1.40m (5.12ft x 4.59ft) Located under the stairs. Sink and Wc.
- Kitchen/Dining Area
- 5.05m x 4.15m (16.57ft x 13.62ft) Kitchen fitted units and worktop with tiled splashback. Integrated electric oven, hob and extractor fan. Washing machine & fridge/freezer. Double patio doors to south facing garden and paved patio area.
- 3.80m x 1.86m (12.47ft x 6.10ft) Wood flooring. Attic access. Hotpress with shelving and insulated tank.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.95m x 3.05m (12.96ft x 10.01ft) Wood flooring. Double room with en-suite shower room.
- 2.35m x 1.37m (7.71ft x 4.49ft) Tiled flooring and inside shower unit. Triton T90si power shower, sink and wc.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.35m x 2.80m (10.99ft x 9.19ft) Wood flooring. Double room. Back aspect.
- Bedroom 3
- 2.70m x 2.10m (8.86ft x 6.89ft) Wood flooring. Single room. Back aspect.
- 2.95m x 1.85m (9.68ft x 6.07ft) Tiled flooring and over bath. Shower fitting, shower guard, sink and wc. Velux window.
Schools near 53 & 54 Sli Na SpeireVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »