- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
* Located on the shores of Lower Lough Erne, this unique opportunity provides a substantial property offering further development potential approximately ¼ mile from Lusty Beg Island with Kesh some 6 miles distant set on circa 10 acres.
* Residence provides spacious accommodation with 3 Reception/4 Bedrooms, 3 of which have en-suites. Extensive Kitchen and Utility layouts with integral double garage.
* Detached second garage with attached office/store and purpose built Bar-B-que area and existing stone building.
* Property has been finished and maintained to an exceptionally high standard and has extensive views over Lough Erne.
* Property is accessed directly off the main roadway and has laneway access to the shore line and existing jetty facilities.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »