- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended semi detached home.
- Three bright bedrooms.
- Lounge / living / dining area.
- Extended fitted kitchen.
- Bathroom with coloured suite.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Upvc double glazed windows.
- Double gates to driveway.
- Secure rear garden.
- Well worth a visit.
A comfortable period, extended semi detached home that enjoys a prominent position fronting the established Falls Road and all the doorstep convenience on offer. Three bright bedrooms / lounge open plan to living / dining area. Extended fitted kitchen. Bathroom with coloured suite. Upvc double glazed windows / doors / eaves and fascia also in upvc. Oil fired central heating system. Open aspect to front. Exceptional convenience to transport links / bus / taxi and Glider service, leading schools / shops. Feature wall and railings with double gates to driveway. Secure and private to rear. Well worth a visit. EPC F26
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed entrance door to;
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- LOUNGE / LIVING / DINING AREA 21'5 x 16'5 (6.53m x 5.00m)
- Feature stone fireplace with inset and hearth, built-in cloaks.
- EXTENDED KITCHEN 17'8 x 7'2 (5.38m x 2.18m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, tiling, ceramic tiled floor, 4 ring hob, underoven, overhead extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine, upvc double glazed door / rear access.
- FIRST FLOOR
- MASTER BEDROOM 1 12'2 x 10'2 (3.71m x 3.10m)
- BEDROOM 2 8'5 x 8'6 (2.57m x 2.59m)
- BEDROOM 3 9'5 X 7'1 (2.87m X 2.16m)
- COLOURED BATHROOM SUITE
- Panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, telephone hand shower, tiling.
- Feature double gates / railings / driveway to front and side, private and secure to rear.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »