- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended mid terrace.
- Three comfortable bedrooms.
- Two reception rooms.
- Extended living / dining area.
- Fitted kitchen.
- White bathroom suite.
- Upvc double glazing.
- Gas central heating.
- Private south facing rear garden.
- Chain free.
An extended mid terrace property that enjoys a prominent position fronting the established Donegall Road. Three comfortable well appointed bedrooms / two separate reception rooms to include an extended dining area with archway to a fitted kitchen. White bathroom suite. Upvc double glazed windows / gas central heating system. Many original period characteristics. Good, well maintained presentation throughout. Private and secure, south facing rear garden. Excellent doorstep convenience within walking distance to shops / schools / transport links to include the Glider service. Chain free. Worth a viewing ! EPC D67
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LOUNGE 14'5 x 11'5 (4.39m x 3.48m)
- Feature oak fireplace, black granite inset and black granite hearth, wooden effect strip floor, bay window, cornicing.
- EXTENDED LIVING / DINING ROOM 18'8 x 11'8 (5.69m x 3.56m)
- Wooden effect strip floor, velux window, Feature fireplace with inset and hearth, Upvc double glazed back door, archway to;
- FITTED KITCHEN
- Range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, ceramic tiled floor, overhead extactor hood, plumbed for washing machine 4 ring ceramic hob, underoven, overhead extractor hood.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 9'8 x 8'9 (2.95m x 2.67m)
- Built-in mirror sldie robes.
- BEDROOM 2 9'8 x 7'9 (2.95m x 2.36m)
- Built-in mirror slide robes.
- BEDROOM 3 10'3 x 9'2 (3.12m x 2.79m)
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Panelled bath, thermostatically controlled shower unit, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, pvc wall panelling, ceramic tiled floor, built-in cupboard, gas boiler.
- Flagged, secure and private to rear with fencing, small garden area to front.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »