- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Beautifully Presented Semi-Detached Property In A Cul-De-Sac Setting
- Three Bedrooms (Master Bedroom With Ensuite Shower Room)
- Living Room With Feature Fireplace
- Stunning Recently Installed Kitchen With Integrated Appliances & Island
- Sun Room
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Family Bathroom In White Suite
- uPVC Double Glazed Window Frames
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Detached Garage
- Off Street Parking
- Convenient To Local Schools, Shops & Public Transport Links
- Close To Belfast City Centre, Ulster Hospital, Stormont Estate & Dundonald Omni Park
Additional InformationThis beautifully presented semi-detached property is found in a cul-de-sac setting off the Comber Road, Dundonald.
The property layout comprises an entrance hall with downstairs cloakroom, living room, recently installed kitchen with integrated appliances and island unit, dining area open to a sun room. On the first floor, there are three bedrooms (master bedroom with ensuite shower room) and a white bathroom suite. Outside, there is ample off street parking to the side, a detached garage, and an enclosed garden with south-westerly aspect.
Convenient to a range of local shops, schools, public transport, the Ulster Hospital, Stormont Estate, and Belfast City Centre, we expect strong interest in this stylish home.
- Hardwood front door with side panels leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Contemporary white suite comprising of push button WC. Vanity unit with mixer taps. Ceramic tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.34m x 3.96m (14' 3" x 13' 0")
Solid wooden floor. Attractive stone clad fireplace with cast iron inset and gas fire with slate hearth. Sliding glazed doors to:
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA:
- 6.4m x 2.9m (21' 0" x 9' 6")
Excellent range of high and low level units. Granite work surfaces and splashbacks. 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Eye level oven. Pull out storage cupboards. Integrated dishwasher. Plumbed for gas fired range with stainless steel extractor canopy over. Island unit with electric. Plumbed for washing machine. Breakfast area. Plumbed for American style fridge freezer. Ceramic tiled floor. Recess spotlights. Open to:
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.48m x 2.77m (11' 5" x 9' 1")
Ceramic tiled floor. Double French doors to rear. Recess spotlighting.
- Access to roof space. Access to linen cupboard.
- White suite comprising of corner bath. Vanity unit with mixer taps. Push button WC. Towel radiator. Partially tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.25m x 2.95m (10' 8" x 9' 8")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising of walk-in shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Partially tiled walls. Chrome towel radiator. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.15m x 3.05m (10' 4" x 10' 0")
Laminate wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.15m x 3.05m (10' 4" x 10' 0")
Laminate wooden floor.
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- To the rear, paved patio area with raised flowerbeds. Outside socket, water tap and light. Bordered by timber fencing. Side tarmac driveway. Forecourt garden to front.
- DETACHED GARAGE / STORE:
- 5.74m x 2.84m (18' 10" x 9' 4")
Power and light. Plumbed for washing machine. Wall mounted gas fired boiler. Wash hand basin.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »