- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Entrance hall with wood laminate floor / Staircase to first floor
- Living room 16'8 x 14'9 with open fire, feature wooden surround and part polished cast iron inset / Wood laminate floor / French doors to;
- Kitchen with informal dining area / PVC double glazed French doors to rear
- Full range of beech "Shaker" style high and low level units / Integrated oven, hob, dishwasher, fridge and freezer
- Ground floor W/C and separate utility cupboard
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Master with ensuite
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include panel bath and fully tiled shower cubicle
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Oil-fired central heating / PVC fascia and soffits / Security alarm
- Town centre location / Excellent opportunity for First Time Buyers
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this well appointed and deceptively spacious three bedroom mid townhouse extending to almost 1,200 sq.ft. and occupying a prominent position in this sought after residential development close to Antrim town centre and all local amenities and transport facilities. Finished to a high standard throughout, the property benefits from a spacious living room with feature fireplace and large kitchen with informal dining area boasting PVC double glazed French doors to the rear and full range of beech "Shaker" style high and low level units with integrated appliances. In addition to the ground floor W/C the property also benefits from a utility cupboard with plumbing for a washing machine.
Upstairs the three generously proportioned bedrooms (master with ensuite) are complimented by a generous family bathroom with modern white suite to include a panel bath and separate fully tiled shower cubicle.
Outside the tarmac side by side parking to the front and spacious fully enclosed low maintenance garden to the rear with neat lawn and paved patio make this the ideal family home.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- PVC entrance door with double glazed and leaded glass inset to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- LIVINGROOM 5.08m x 4.50m (16'8 x 14'9)
- Open fire with cedar wood surround amd part polished cast iron inset and slate tiled hearth. Wood laminate floor. Double radiator. French doors to;
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 6.07m x 3.18m (19'11 x 10'5)
- Full range of beech 'Shaker' style high and low level units with short chrome handles and contrasting work surfaces. 1 1/4 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated 4 ring hob with stainless steel pyramid style over head extractor fan. Low level combination oven and grill. Integrated dish washer, fridge and freezer. Part tiled wall to work surface. Wood laminate floor. PVC double glazed French doors to rear. Double radiator.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- Modern white push button low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with "monobloc" mixer taps. Half tiled walls and fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- UTILITY CUPBOARD
- Plumbed for washing machine and suitable for stacking tumble dryer. Wood laminate floor.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft Hot-press with pressurized water tank.
- BEDROOM 1 4.17m x 3.96m (13'8 x 13')
- (max) Single radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising push button Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with "monobloc" mixer taps. Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit and pivot and slide door. Extractor fan. Half tiled walls with decorative inset. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.68m x 3.35m (12'1 x 11')
- Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.62m x 2.29m (8'7 x 7'6 )
- Double Radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.67m x 2.26m (8'9 x 7'5)
- Modern white suite comprising panel bath with mixer taps. Push button low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. Fully tiled corner shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit and pivot and slide glazed door. Half tiled walls. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. White heated towel rail.
- Tarmac side by side parking for 2 cars.
Access through shared entry. Timber pedestrian gate to;
Fully enclosed garden to rear in paved patio and neat lawn. Galvanized prefabricated oil fired boiler house. PVC tank. Outside tap and light. 6Ft timber fencing.
- IMPORANT NOTE TO ALL POTNTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »