- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Deceptively spacious modern family home with traditional features
- Bright kitchen with integrated appliances including Aga oven
- Spacious open plan living to dining room off kitchen
- Separate drawing room with feature fireplace
- Three well proportioned bedrooms, master with en suite shower room
- Ground floor bathroom with bath and separate shower cubicle
- Oil fired central heating, hardwood double glazed window frames, high level of insulation throughout
- Driveway parking, gardens in lawn with natural screening, potting shed with good storage
- Near to the shores of Strangford Lough, (an area of outstanding beauty) and only 17 miles to Belfast city centre
Additional InformationBetween Killyleagh and Killinchy, near tp the shores of Strangford Lough, (an area of outstanding beauty), this charming family home offers bright and spacious accommodation suitable to a broad range of potential buyers.
The accommodation comprises a generous living room with feature fireplace and wooden flooring, bathroom with modern suite, three bedrooms and en suite shower room. Of special note is the kitchen with Aga oven open plan to dining and family room. Externally there is driveway parking and gardens in lawn with natural screening.
Refurbished approximately 10 years ago and in excellent condition and ready to move in to we encourage an internal viewing at your earliest convenience.
- Wood front door with double glazed inset and side panels to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Oak wood floor. Shelved hotpress with pressurised tank. Study area.
- DINING / FAMILY ROOM:
- 6.17m x 3.51m (20' 3" x 11' 6")
Welsh tiled floor, electric 2 ring Aga. Open to...
- 3.2m x 2.67m (10' 6" x 8' 9")
Modern fitted kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units and granite work surfaces, 1.5 basin single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, integrated fridge freezer, matching tiled floor, part tiled walls, recessed spotlighting.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- 4.57m x 2.59m (15' 0" x 8' 6")
Oak wood floor.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.18m x 4.78m (17' 0" x 15' 8")
Sandstone fireplace with slate hearth, cornice ceiling, oak wood floor.
- REAR PORCH:
- Slate tiled floor.
- 3.43m x 2.57m (11' 3" x 8' 5")
Modern white suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, panelled wash hand basin, low lfush wc, panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower, corner shower cubicle, tiled floor, part tiled walls, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan.
- Low flush suite, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, Velux window.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.75m x 3.28m (15' 7" x 10' 9")
Storage in eaves, Velux windows.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, corner shower cubicle, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.78m x 3.89m (15' 8" x 12' 9")
Velux windows, built-in robes and cupboard.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.3m x 2.57m (10' 10" x 8' 5")
- Driveway parking for multiple vehicles. Front, side and rear gardens in lawn with mature trees and boundary hedging, oil fired boiler and good storage. Potting shed.
From Comber on the A22 heading to Killyleagh pass Balloo House and after approx. 1.5 miles turn left onto Ballymoran Road. At T-junction turn left and continue along the Ballymoran Road, then take second right onto Quarterland Road and property is immediately on the right.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »