- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A rare opportunity to purchase this detached home with South facing rear garden.
- Superb, quiet cul de sac position.
- Four good bedrooms.
- Two reception rooms.
- Kitchen open plan to sizeable dining space.
- Downstairs W.C
- White bathroom suite with separate shower cubicle.
- Gas central heating.
- Detached garage.
- Upvc double glazing.
A rare opportunity to purchase this well appointed detached family home benefiting from a privately enclosed, well maintained rear garden with a southerly aspect providing a rear sun trap. Well positioned in this attractive cul de sac setting enjoying ease of access to a wide choice of schools, shops and transport links to include the motorway network and Blacks Road Park and Ride, this magnificent home is not to be missed. Four bedrooms. Two reception rooms to include a sunroom overlooking the garden. Luxury fitted kitchen open plan to sizeable dining space. Downstairs wc. White bathroom suite with separate shower cubicle on first floor. Gas central heating system. Upvc double glazing. Pvc eaves, fascia and guttering. Off road carparking. Detached garage with light and power. Privately enclosed, well maintained, south facing rear garden and additional flagged patio. Well maintained front garden. Due to high popularity for this residential location together with superb convenience to amenities including Dunmurry Village / Tesco and beautiful Parklands / Golf courses, we strongly recommend viewing to avoid disappointment. EPC D68
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed front door to;
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL
- Laminated wood effect floor, storage understairs.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C
- Low flush w.c, wash hand basin and storage unit, tiled floor, partially tiled walls, extractor fan.
- LIVING ROOM 16'5 x 11'4 (5.00m x 3.45m)
- Bay window, solid wood floor, attractive fireplace.
- LUXURY KITCHEN / DINING AREA 19'5 x 10'8 (5.92m x 3.25m)
- Single drainer stainless steel 1 ½ bowl sink unit, built-in 4 ring hob and underoven, stainless steel extractor fan, spotlights, tiled floor, open plan to sizeable family dining space, Upvc double glazed sliding patio door to;
- SUNROOM 12'7 x 10'9 (3.84m x 3.28m)
- Spotlights, tiled floor, beautiful views over garden.
- FIRST FLOOR
- MASTER BEDROOM 1 14'11 x 9'9 (4.55m x 2.97m)
- Laminated wood effect floor, feature built-in robes, bay window.
- BEDROOM 2 9'9 x 9'4 (2.97m x 2.84m)
- Laminated wood effect floor.
- BEDROOM 3 9'9 x 9'2 (2.97m x 2.79m)
- Laminated wood effect floor.
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Bath with mixetaps, telephone hand shower, low flush w.c, wash hand basin and storage unit, chrome effect sanitary ware, chrome towel warmer, spotlights, fully tiled floor, separate shower cubicle, electric shower unit.
- Shelved storage cupboard. Stairs to;
- BEDROOM 4 17'6 11'9 (5.33m 3.58m)
- South facing, well maintained, privately enclosed rear garden, additional flagged patio, outside tap, well maintained garden to front, off road carparking to;
- DETACHED GARAGE 18'10 x 9'4 (5.74m x 2.84m)
- Roller door, light and power.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »