- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautifully Presented and Extended Semi Detached Home
- Spacious Hallway with Original Cherrywood Strip Floor
- Living Room with Original Cherrywood Strip Floor and Cast Iron Stove
- Contemporary Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen with Breakfast Island, Opening to Ample Dining Area with French Doors Leading to Rear Garden
- Ground Floor WC and Utility Area
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Luxurious Bathroom with White Suite
- Beautiful Mature Private Rear Garden Ideal for Outdoor Entertaining
- Sought After Location
- Gas Fired Central Heating and uPVC Double Glazing
- Tarmac Driveway Leading to Detached Garage
- Within Walking Distance to Bustling Ballyhackamore and Belmont Villages
- Offering Excellent Convenience to Belfast City Centre and a Range of Local Schools
Additional InformationThis attractive red brick semi detached home has been extended and refurbished to an excellent standard creating a stylish living environment. Located off Sydenham Avenue, Ballyhackamore and Belmont are within walking distance with excellent range of shops, coffee shops, restaurants and boutiques. The property also lies within the catchment area to a range of leading local nursery, primary and grammar schools.
The accomomodation is extremely bright and spacious throughout. The extension to the rear has created a lovely open plan living/kitchen/dining area, which is perfect for modern day living, with the added benefit of a beautiful mature outlook and French doors to rear garden. The ground floor is further complimented with a separate living room featuring a cast iron stove, ground floor WC and utility area. To the first floor there are three well proportioned bedrooms and bathroom with white suit.
We anticipate a lot of interest in this home and would therefore like to encourage viewing at your earliest convenience.
- Composite front door with stained glass inset to spacious reception hall.
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- With original cherrywood wood strip wooden floor, cornice ceiling, storage under stairs.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.5m x 3.58m (14' 9" x 11' 9")
Measurements into bay window.
Original cherrywood wood strip floor with cast iron fireplace, granite hearth, cornice ceiling.
- 2.54m x 2.29m (8' 4" x 7' 6")
Range of high gloss high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine, stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps.
- GROUND FLOOR WC:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, floating wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, tiled splashback, ceramic tiled floor, uPVC double glazed access door to side, extractor fan.
- KITCHEN OPEN TO DINING AREA:
- 7.52m x 4.11m (24' 8" x 13' 6")
L-shaped and at widest points.
Range of high and low level units, granite stone worktops, stainless steel inset sink and a half sink unit, mixer taps, space for Rangemaster cooker with extractor fan above, pull-out larder cupboard, plumbed for American fridge freezer, ceramic tiled floor, breakfast island with granite worktops, low voltage spotlight, ceramic tiled floor, square archway open to ample dining and living space with PVC double glazed French doors to rear garden, Velux window.
- Access to roofspace via Slingsby ladder.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.5m x 3.m (14' 9" x 9' 10")
Measurements into bay window.
Extensive range of wall to wall mirror fronted sliding robes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.76m x 3.28m (12' 4" x 10' 9")
Beautiful mature outlook to rear garden.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.79m x 2.26m (9' 2" x 7' 5")
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, vanity unit, chrome mixer taps, built-in cabinet below, walk-in shower with chrome overhead shower unit and soakaway, tiled bath with chrome mixer taps and additional hand shower unit, polished porcelain tiled floor, polished porcelain part tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail, low voltage spotlight, extractor fan.
- Enclosed rear garden laid in lawns with paved patio area, ideal for barbecue and outdoor entertaining, flowerbeds in shrubs, excellent degree of privacy and maturity, area of loose stone with water tap
- 5.26m x 2.82m (17' 3" x 9' 3")
Up and over door, light and power.
- PVC fascia and soffit boards, tarmac driveway for off-street parking, front garden laid in lawns with flowerbeds and shrubs.
Travelling out of Belmont village, along the Belmont Road country bound, turn left into Clonallon Gardens. At the end of Clonallon Gardens turn right onto Sydenham Avenue. Norwood Avenue is the second turning on the left hand side. Number 52 is located on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »