- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Refurbished Semi Detached Home
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge
- Contemporary Fitted Kitchen/Dining & Sun Room
- Luxury Bathroom Suite
- Gas Heating/Double Glazed
- Driveway to Attached Garage
- Landscaped Rear Gardens
Beautifully presented and maintained, this semi-detached home is located off the Cairnshill Road in the popular Four Winds area. Ready to move into, the accommodation comprises lounge with wood burning stove, contemporary fitted kitchen with range of integrated appliances, open to sun room, three well proportioned bedrooms and luxury white bathroom suite with double bath and large walk in shower. Gas fired central heating and PVC double glazing are both in place. Outside there is a landscaped are to front with an excellent range of plants and shrubs, driveway with ample parking and attached garage. To the rear there is an enclosed garden again with a range of mature plants trees and shrubs. Convenient to many amenities including local shops off Newton Park, transport links to include the Cairnshill Park & Ride and leading schools both primary and post primary. An excellent home with nothing to do but add furniture.
- The accommodation comprises
- Upvc glass panelled front door with glazed side panels to entrance hall, laminate floor
- Lounge 14'6 x 14'4 (4.42m x 4.37m)
- Into bay. Cast Iron gas stove, wooden mantle. Laminate flooring.
- Contemporary Fitted Kitchen/Dining 20'6 x 10'2 (6.25m x 3.10m)
- Excellent range of high and low level built in units, Gemini work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel, 1 ¼ bowl sink unit with mixer tap. Built in 4 ring gas hob and stainless steel over head extractor fan, stainless steel oven and microwave above, part tiled walls and tiled effect floor, spotlights. Bi folding glass doors to sun room
- Sun Room 10'6 x 10'0 (3.20m x 3.05m)
- Laminate flooring. Pvc door providing access to rear on both sides.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 13'4 x 8'7 (4.06m x 2.62m)
- Measurement to wall to wall sliding robes.
- Bedroom Two 10'4 x 7'8 (3.15m x 2.34m)
- Bedroom Three 10'3 x 9'8 (3.12m x 2.95m)
- At widest points. Laminate flooring.
- Luxury Bathroom Suite
- Comprising tiled double bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin with waterfall style mixer taps, double drawer storage below and illuminated vanity mirror above. Large walk in shower with chrome shower unit with drench head and hand shower attachment, glazed partition, low flush w/c, part tiled walls, tiled floor, spotlights.
- Access to roof space.
- Outside Front
- Easily maintained landscaped area to front with range of plants and shrubs.
Driveway with ample parking leading to attached garage
- Attached Garage
- Up and over door.
- Outside Rear
- Enclosed flagged area to rear with an extensive range of plants and shrubs bordered by timber fencing that captures the afternoon sun.
- Outside Rear Additional Image
- Please Note
- Gas heating is digitally controlled and can also be accessed remotely through the Wave APP
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »