- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Beautifully presented, modern detached villa
- Four well-proportioned bedrooms, all with built-in robes
- Two ensuites
- Spacious living room with feature fireplace
- Additional family room with French doors to garden
- Ground floor study/snug
- Luxury, open plan kitchen with dining area
- Utility room
- Bathroom with contemporary white suite
- Additional wc downstairs
- Natural gas central heating system
- Double glazed throughout
- Detached garage with additional driveway parking
- Fully enclosed, attractively landscaped rear garden
- Excellent cul-de-sac location
Additional InformationSituated in a small cul-de-sac of only half a dozen homes, this spacious double-fronted villa has been finished to an exacting standard.
All four bedrooms feature excellent built-in-robes and two benefit from ensuites.
Many of the principal rooms have twin aspects and the well-appointed kitchen is large enough to incorporate a casual dining area. It is therefore an ideal focal point for modern family living.
Externally there is a detached garage, off street parking and attractively landscaped gardens making this a superb proposition for a range of discerning buyers.
- Hardwood front door with side lights.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor, cloaks area. Internal door with glazed panel.
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback, ceramic tiled floor.
- 2.92m x 2.54m (9' 7" x 8' 4")
Ceramic tiled floor, good-sized understair storage cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.29m x 3.97m (17' 4" x 13' 0")
Twin aspect. Attractive polished granite fireplace and hearth with gas coal effect fire.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.98m x 3.67m (13' 1" x 12' 0")
Twin aspect with French doors to garden. Contemporary electric fire.
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 7.17m x 3.24m (23' 6" x 10' 8")
(at widest points). Modern range of high and low level units with granite work surfaces. Integrated appliances including five ring Belling gas hob with extractor fan over. Matching underbench double oven, CDA dishwasher. Audio system with ceiling speakers. Plumbed for American style fridge/freezer. Underhung stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Casual dining area. Door to:
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.46m x 1.58m (8' 1" x 5' 2")
Built-in cupboards and shelving. Plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Natural gas boiler. Ceramic tiled floor, uPVC back door with glass panels to garden.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.22m x 3.98m (17' 2" x 13' 1")
Built-in robes with sliding doors. Twin aspect. Door to:
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Comprising tiled shower enclosure, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Chrome heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.78m x 3.67m (12' 5" x 12' 0")
(Plus entrance area). Twin aspect built-in robes and sliding doors. Door to:
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Comprising corner shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.4m x 2.97m (11' 2" x 9' 9")
Built-in robe with sliding doors.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.67m x 2.54m (12' 0" x 8' 4")
Built-in robe with sliding doors. Twin aspect.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with telephone hand shower, splash tiling, pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush wc, corner tiled shower cubicle.
- Shelved hotpress with lagged copper cylinder, pump for showers. Access to . . .
- FRONT GARDEN:
- Brick pavior driveway with off-street parking. Lawned area.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 6.5m x 2.95m (21' 4" x 9' 8")
Up and over door, power and light, window. uPVC door to side.
- Gate to side: Bin storage area. Further gate to:
- FULLY ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN:
- Lawn with attractively paved patio area.
Well-stocked flowerbeds with variety of plants, trees and flowering shrubs. Outside light and tap.
Through Dundonald Village, turn left into Carrowreagh Road. Turn right into Millreagh, then second right into Millreagh Court. Take first exit (also Millreagh Court) then straight on into cul-de-sac. Property is on left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
33rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »