- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Charming Semi Detached Home Finished to the Highest Standard Throughout
- Impressive Drawing Room with Feature Marble Fireplace
- Formal Dining Room with Air Conditioning
- Entertainment Sized Kitchen with 'Manor House' Range of Appliances & Extensive Island Unit
- Master Bedroom Suite with 'Manor House' Range of built-in Robes & Dressing Area, Luxury Wetroom
- Four Further Double Bedrooms One with Luxury Ensuite Shower Room
- Family Bathroom with Jacuzzi Bath, Large Walk-in Shower, Feature Tiling & Inset TV
- Very High Specification to Include; Yale 'Smart Living' Lock & Entry System, Cat 6 Wiring, Phillips Hue Lighting System USB
- 'Tado' Smart Gas Heating, Underfloor in the Hall/Cloakroom, Kitchen/Living/Dining & all Bathrooms
- Double Glazing with Acoustic Glass
- Solar Panel Windows in the Kitchen with Remote Controlled Blinds Inset
- High Definition CCTV
- Electric Entrance Gates to Detached Matching Garage
- Located Within Walking Distance of Many Leading Primary & Grammar Schools
Additional InformationHidden away in a private location just off the Malone Road, this red brick semi-detached has been recently renovated to a very high specification and has an extremely contemporary feel throughout.
This property benefits from many 'Smart' home features and is ready for any new family to move in and enjoy. A rare opprtunity to purchaser a stunning and completely renovated home within walking distance of many leading primary and secondary schools in the area. Viewing is encouraged to fully appreciate everything this unique family home has to offer.
- Hardwood front door with Yale 'Smart Living' lock entry system and glazed fan light to . . .
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Cornice ceiling, tiled floor, hardwood door with glazing and Yale 'Smart Living' lock and entry system to . . .
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled floor, cornice ceiling and cloaks cupboard.
- 'Vitra' automatic WC with 'Geberit' flush, Duravit wash hand basin with sensor light, mossaic feature wall and tiled floor.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.97m x 4.32m (19' 7" x 14' 2")
(at widest points into bay). Attractive marble fireplace with gas fire. Open plan to . . .
- FORMAL DINING ROOM:
- Cornice ceiling, air conditioning.
- ENTERTAINMENT SIZED CONTEMPORARY KITCHEN/LIVING/DINING AREA:
- 8.23m x 5.74m (27' 0" x 18' 10")
(at widest points). 'Manor House' range of high and low level gloss units in 'Logwood Grey' and 'Dekfon' worktop, tow 'Blanco' sink units, range of integrated appliances; 'Gaggenau' oven with matching microwave and warming drawer, Neff dishwasher, 'Miele' gas hob, two higher level 'Blum' electric cupboards, 'Smartline Element', Teppanyaki and induction hob, integrated washing machine, impressive island unit and breakfast bar with 'Sensa' worktop. Downdraught extractor system with re-circulation, Sile stone floor, part glazed vaulted ceiling and solar panel windows with internal blinds (remotely operated). Featue gas fire in sitting area with TV above, built-in drawers and shelving with lighting, double doors with glazing to rear garden.
- Feature staircase with chrome and glazing with lighting, cornice ceiling, hotpress.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 5.72m x 3.33m (18' 9" x 10' 11")
- DRESSING ROOM OR POTENTIAL BEDROOM (5):
- 'Manor House' range of built-in robes, drawers and shelving with lighting.
- LUXURY FAMILY BATHROOM:
- Luxury white suite comprising 'Vitra' automatic WC with 'Geberit' flush, vanity unit, raised jacuzzi bath with waterfall tap, walk-in shower with drencher shower head, shower seat and drying area, feature tiled wall, cornice ceiling.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.97m x 5.66m (19' 7" x 18' 7")
'Manor House' range of robes, drawers, dressing table, unit and shelving, cornice ceiling.
- MASTER WETROOM ENSUITE:
- Luxury suite comprising 'Vitra' automatic WC with 'Geberit' flush, vanity unit with oval wash hand basin, large fully tiled shower cubicle with lighting and drencher shower head inset in the ceiling.
- Feature staircase with chrome and glazing with lighting.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.95m x 3.35m (16' 3" x 11' 0")
Velux window, eaves storage.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.95m x 4.6m (16' 3" x 15' 1")
Eaves storage, window with remotely contolled blinds.
- LUXURY ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Suite comprising 'Vitra' automatic WC with 'Geberit' flush, vanity unit, fully tiled walk-in shower cubicle with drying area drencher shower head, mossaic tiles, Velux window.
- Electric entrance gates to tarmac parking area for cars.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.38m x 2.57m (17' 8" x 8' 5")
Up and over door, power and light, (planning permission granted for extension to garage to double size).
- Rear gardens laid in artificial lawns and boundary screening.
- £70 per quarter for driveway and gates maintenance.
From city centre from Malone Road, turn right just after Cadogan Park into Marlborough Park and left into Marlborough Park South.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »