- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Exceptional Detached Family Home in Convenient Location in South East Belfast
- Magnificent Internal Layout & High Standard of Finish
- Drawing Room, Open Plan Kitchen/Dining & Living Area, Sitting Room & Games Room
- Outstanding Modern Kitchen, Separate Utility Room
- 4 Well Proportioned Bedrooms, Master with Ensuite Shower Room
- Deluxe Family Bathroom
- Garden Area to Front, Side & Rear in Lawns, Patio Areas, Verandah & Mature Shrubberies
- Parking for at least 4 Cars
- Convenient Access to Belfast City Centre & Local Schools
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Framed Double Glazed Windows
- Attached Garage
Additional InformationAn exceptional detached family home situated on a prime site in this convenient location in south east Belfast.
Potential purchasers will be suitably impressed by the high quality and standard of the fine interior layout. The excellent accommodation comprises an impressive drawing room, magnificent open plan modern kitchen area, dining area and living room, separate sitting room, large utility room and a superb entertainmnt/games room with internal access to the attached garage.
Additionally the four well proportioned bedrooms, master bedroom benefits from an ensuite shower room, and the deluxe family bathroom are complimented by uPVC framed double glazed windows and oil fired central heating.
Outside the property has mature, well laid out gardens in lawns, mature shrubberies and borders an a large varandah to the front and paved patio area to the rear. The spacious parking area leads to an attached garage. We are confident that potential purchasers will be suitably impressed upon internal inspection.
- Front door to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Porcelain tiled floor.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 7.24m x 3.66m (23' 9" x 12' 0")
Feature marble fireplace surround and mantle, cast iron inset. Double doors with glazed panels to . . .
- EXCEPTIONAL MODERN KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO DINING & LIVING AREA:
- 8.46m x 6.5m (27' 9" x 21' 4")
Magnificent range of modern high and low level units, polished granite work surfaces, island unit, Rangemaster range with five ring gas hob and two electric ovens, stainless steel extractor hood and integrated fan, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge, porcelain tiled floor, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Multi-fuel cast iron Black South stove, French doors to rear garden. Dining area and family/living room area.
- SITTING ROOM:
- 6.05m x 2.39m (19' 10" x 7' 10")
Access to games room and . . .
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.35m x 2.13m (11' 0" x 7' 0")
Range of built-in units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer and chest freezer.
- GAMES/SNOOKER ROOM:
- 9.86m x 4.67m (32' 4" x 15' 4")
Built-in seating at one end. Library and reading area, access door to attached garage.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.19m x 2.97m (13' 9" x 9' 9")
Range of built-in Sliderobes and access to . . .
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower cubicle with Galaxy 3000 shower unit, low flush wc, uPVC walls, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.45m x 2.54m (11' 4" x 8' 4")
Range of built-in robes, sanded and varnished floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.45m x 2.57m (11' 4" x 8' 5")
Double built-in robes.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.52m x 3.2m (14' 10" x 10' 6")
Range of built-in robes.
- DELUXE FAMILY BATHROOM:
- Feature roll-top bath with mixer tap, low flush wc, wash hand basin in vanity unit, shower cubicle with electric shower, fully tiled walls and floor, low voltage spotlights.
- Excellent gardens to front and rear in lawns, mature shrubberies, 'secret garden area'. Large south facing brick patio, verandah at the front of the property. Paved access to the side and rear with mature shrubs and borders. Raised lawn area at the rear with flower/rose bed surround.
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- 7.95m x 3.71m (26' 1" x 12' 2")
Metal up and over door, light and power.
Ballymaconaghy Road from roundabout at Four Winds to Knockbracken Road turn left and then left again.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
15th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »