- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Deceptively Spacious Mid Terrace Villa Available With No Onward Chain
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms & Spacious Lounge With Fireplace
- Good Sized Separate Kitchen With Generous Range Of Fitted Cupboards
- Ground Floor Bathroom With Three Piece White Suite & Electric Shower Unit Over Bath
- Tarmac Off Street Parking To Front / Enclosed Rear Garden With Patio Area
- Oil Fired Central Heating System / Double Glazed In UPVC Frames
- Ideal Investment Opportunity Or For First Time Buyers Alike
- PUBLIC NOTICE - The Vendor Has Been In Receipt Of An Offer Of £65,500 Subject To Contract For The Above Property. Anyone Wishing To Place A Higher Offer Must Do So Before Legal Exchange Of Contracts.
Additional InformationThis deceptively spacious mid terrace villa offers generous accommodation and is situated in a convenient location only a short distance from Bangor Town Centre. The property offers four first floor bedrooms, a good sized lounge and a well fitted kitchen. There is also a ground floor bathroom with a three piece white suite and electric shower unit over the bath. Outside there is tarmac off street parking and bedding areas with shrubs to the front, and an enclosed rear garden with patio area. Available with vacant occupancy, this would make for an ideal first time buyer or investment opportunity.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- UPVC double glazed entrance door, single panelled radiator, dado rail, wall light point.
- 3.91m x 3.71m (12' 10" x 12' 2")
At widest points into bay. Square bay window, wooden fire surround with marble inset and hearth.
- 3.91m x 3.05m (12' 10" x 10' 0")
Range of fitted high and low level cupboards, roll edged worktops, space for cooker and fridge and freezer, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, one a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer taps, double glazed door to rear garden, double panelled radiator, Hot Press off, tongue and groove ceiling, tiled walls and flooring.
- Three piece white suite comprising of panelled bath with Redring electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, push button WC, single panelled radiator, tongue and groove ceiling, tiled walls and flooring.
- Roofspace access, double panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.68m x 3.28m (12' 1" x 10' 9")
Single panelled radiator, dado rail, built-in unit.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.76m x 2.87m (12' 4" x 9' 5")
Single panelled radiator, wood laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.3m x 2.01m (10' 10" x 6' 7")
Single panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.35m x 1.93m (11' 0" x 6' 4")
Single panelled radiator.
- To front - tarmac driveway, bedding areas with shrubs.
To rear - enclosed garden, paved patio, PVC oil tank, boiler house and store.
From the Newtownards Road turn in to Skipperstone Road then take the first turn on the left then immediately right in to Abbot's Walk. Hill Crest is the next turn on the left.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »