- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Comfortable semi detached family home.
- Three excellent bright bedrooms.
- Two comfortable separate reception rooms.
- Extended Conservatory.
- White bathroom suite / separate w.c.
- Double glazing.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Attached garage with remote access.
- Private and secure rear gardens.
- Fresh presentation throughout.
A comfortable semi detached, extended family home that enjoys a prominent position within this popular residential, established area off the Glen Road. Three excellent, bright bedrooms and two separate reception room. Extended conservatory. Fitted kitchen. White bathroom suite with separate w.c. Double glazing. Oil fired central heating system. Good, fresh presentation throughout. Eaves and fascia in white Upvc. Feature double gates to large car parking area to front. Attached garage with remote access. Extensive, landscaped, paved and flagged rear gardens. Tremendous doorstep convenience / easy walking distance to schools / shops / good transport links. Chain free. Well worth a viewing. EPC E53
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wooden effect strip floor, cornicing, cloaks / storage understairs.
- LOUNGE 13'3 x 12'9 (4.04m x 3.89m)
- Wooden effect strip floor, cornicing.
- LIVING ROOM 11'3 x 9'2 (3.43m x 2.79m)
- Wooden effect strip floor.
- FITTED KITCHEN 9'8 x 7'5 (2.95m x 2.26m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, tiling, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine.
- EXTENDED CONSERVATORY 15'5 x 7'8 (4.70m x 2.34m)
- Light and power.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 13'5 x 11'3 (4.09m x 3.43m)
- Built-in robes.
- BEDROOM 2 12'1 x 11'5 (3.68m x 3.48m)
- Built-in robes.
- BEDROOM 3 9'8 x 9'3 (2.95m x 2.82m)
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, tiling, telephone hand shower, shower screen, ceramic tiled floor, hotpress with copper cylinder.
- SEPARATE W.C
- Tiling, ceramic tiled floor.
- ATTACHED GARAGE 22'3 x 8'12 (6.78m x 2.74m)
- Remote roller door, light and power, oil fired boiler.
- Extensive, flagged and paved rear gardens, secure and private, feature double gates to large tarmac driveway car parking.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
38th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »