- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Recently Constructed Town House
- Double Bedroom with EnSuite on Ground Floor
- Three Bedrooms Top Floor
- Main Bedroom With Shared Access to Bathroom
- 1st Floor Living /Spacious Lounge to the Front
- Modern Kitchen/Dining with Balcony to Rear
- 1st Floor w/c & Sink Unit
- Gas Heating/Double Glazing
- Driveway With Parking
- Integral Garage/Enclosed Rear Gardens
Additional InformationGalwally Avenue is a popular location, that provides easy access to the many amenities on offer, from Forestside Shopping Centre, the renowned Belvoir Golf Club, leading schools both primary and post primary, transport links into and out of Belfast and all the cafés, restaurants and entertainment facilities of the Ormeau Road.
Internally, this town house offers spacious accommodation comprising, on the ground floor, a double bedroom with double doors to the private enclosed garden and en-suite shower room, utility room and access to integral garage. On the first floor, is a bright spacious lounge to the front, modern Kitchen / dining with private balcony overlooking rear garden and a w/c and sink unit, thoughtfully designed, to service the first floor living area. On the top floor there are three bedrooms with the main bedroom sharing access with the family bathroom. Outside there is a block paved driveway leading to an integral garage, communal parking area, and a private enclosed patio/garden to the rear. A superb town house in a fantastic location.
- Glass panelled front door to entrance hall, tiled floor.
Access to integral garage.
- Ground Floor Bedroom 13'5 x 10'1 (4.09m x 3.07m)
- Upvc patio doors providing access to enclosed rear garden.
- Comprising corner shower cubicle Redring shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c. Tiled flooring.
- Utility Room 7'03 x 6'02 (2.21m x 1.88m)
- Range of fitted units. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine.
- First Floor
- Lounge 17'0 x 15'01 (5.18m x 4.60m)
- (into bay) Tiled flooring.
- Kitchen / Dining 17'01 x 16'09 (5.21m x 5.11m)
- At widest points. Full range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, built in ceramic hob, under-oven, stainless steel overhead extractor fan, integrated dish-washer, ceramic sink unit with mixer taps. Tiled flooring. Balcony overlooking garden.
- 1st floor w/c & sink unit
- Low flush w/c & Sink unit with mixer taps, marble effect tiled flooring.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom One 16'10 x 9'0 (5.13m x 2.74m)
- Access to main bathroom allowing this room to use main bathroom as en suite.
- En-Suite / Bathroom
- Comprising panelled bath with mixer taps. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c Separate shower cubicle with shower unit. Part tiled walls with floral detailing, Tiled flooring.
- Bedroom Two 12'05 x 9'10 (3.78m x 3.00m)
- Bedroom Three 7'03 x 6'0 (2.21m x 1.83m)
- Hot-press. Access to the roof-space via fold down ladder. Floored. Fantastic storage.
- Block paved driveway with ample parking to front leading to integral garage.
- Integral garage
- Up and over door, light and power.
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Accessed from both the utility room and the ground floor bedroom, enclosed rear with flagged patio / decking area bordered by timber fencing, providing a superb outside entertaining space.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
17th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »