This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Semi Detached Villa
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Modern Kitchen
- Modern White Bathroom
- Pvc Double Glazing
- Oil Heating
- Driveway & Gardens
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this well presented semi detached villa which is located in very popular residential area just of the Station road and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking there first home.
The accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge open to dining room both with wood laminate flooring and a separate modern fitted kitchen with access to rear. Upstairs three bedrooms master with built in mirrored sliding robes and a separate modern bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include oil fired central heating and Upvc double glazing.
Outside there is a tarmac driveway, garden to front in lawn and and excellent garden to rear in lawn with patio area.
Early viewing is highly recommended !!
Location: Off Fernagh / Station Road, Newtownabbey.
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- LOUNGE 4.88m(16'0'') x 3.63m(11'11'')
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator, open to dining room.
- DINING ROOM 3.71m(12'2'') x 2.72m(8'11'')
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator and access to kitchen.
- KITCHEN 3.61m(11'10'') x 3.05m(10'0'')
- Modern range of high and low level units, formica worktops, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, cooker space, stainless steel extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, under fridge and freezer space, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator, pvc double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM ONE 3.35m(11'0'') x 3.15m(10'4'')
- Built in mirrored sliding robes, radiator.
- BEDROOM TWO 3.76m(12'4'') x 2.92m(9'7'')
- BEDROOM THREE 2.90m(9'6'') x 2.59m(8'6'')
- radiator and built in robe.
- White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath, electric shower above, screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, radiator .
- Tarmac driveway
Garden to front in lawn
Superb garden to rear in lawn with patio area, outhouse, boiler house and oil tank
- **Please note that any services, heating system or appliances have not been tested, and no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order. **
To answer these and other mortgage related questions contact Paul Connell @ 02890833295
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.
UPS Financial Services Limited is an Appointed Representative of Stonebridge Mortgage Solutions Ltd, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered Business Address:
UPS (Financial Services) LTD, 132 Great Victoria Street, Belfast, Co. Antrim, N Ireland, BT2 7BG | Company Number: NI621521 | Registered in Northern Ireland
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 11 days)
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views