- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Recently Constructed Detached Family Home
- High Standard Of Finish / Presentation Throughout
- Four Generous Bedrooms
- Spacious Living Room With Wood-Burning Stove
- High Quality Fitted Kitchen With Excellent Range Of Appliances, Granite Work Surfaces Open To Dining
- Separate Utility Room & Downstairs Cloakroom
- Contemporary Bathroom & Ensuite
- Gas Fired Central Heating / Double Glazing
- Generous Driveway Parking
- Pleasant Well Tended Gardens To Front & Rear
- Popular & Convenient Location Close To Local Amenities, Schooling & Transport Routes
- Viewing By Private Appointment
Additional InformationThe Fairfields development in Lisburn has been exceptionally popular in recent years, with a wide range of purchasers who appreciate the quality of housing on offer, and the convenience of the location which is a short drive from Lisburn City Centre, excellent local schooling, and motorway networks connecting Belfast and further afield.
This particular detached family home has exceptionally well appointed accommodation, finished to a high standard throughout, providing a four bedroom layout, together with spacious living room, kitchen with casual dining, utility, contemporary bathroom and ensuite. Externally, the property is positioned on a pleasant site, with well tended gardens, and driveway parking.
Likely to be of interest to the growing family in today's market. Viewing is by private through our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888.
- Hardwood door leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wooden flooring.
- Low flush WC. Wash hand basin.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.41m x 5.08m (17' 9" x 16' 8")
Wood strip flooring. Multi-fuel burning stove.
- 3.94m x 2.9m (12' 11" x 9' 6")
Excellent range of high and low level units. Inset sink. Granite work surfaces. Gas hob. Electric oven. Integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Open to:
- CASUAL DINING / FAMILY AREA:
- 5.41m x 3.81m (17' 9" x 12' 6")
Double sliding door to patio area and rear garden.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.2m x 1.75m (10' 6" x 5' 9")
Range of high and low level units. Plumbed for washing machine. Door to rear.
- PRINCIPAL BEDROOM:
- 5.36m x 3.51m (17' 7" x 11' 6")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower enclosure with overhead shower and additional shower attachment. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls and floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.58m x 2.9m (11' 9" x 9' 6")
Fitted sliding wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.48m x 2.74m (11' 5" x 9' 0")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.51m x 2.92m (11' 6" x 9' 7")
- 2.64m x 2.29m (8' 8" x 7' 6")
White suite comprising jacuzzi bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower. Separate shower enclosure with overhead shower and additional shower attachment. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls and floor.
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Driveway parking to front. Well tended gardens to front and rear. Patio area to rear.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »