- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- A deceptive extended detached bungalow on an elevated site with magnificent views over countryside
- Spacious lounge through to open plan kitchen diner open to large extension
- Rear Sunroom overlooking a sheltered garden with private seating areas
- Solid Maple Oak flooring throughout most of the home
- Country Kitchen with range in integrated appliances
- Four bedrooms (one with ensuite shower room)
- Contemporary Family bathroom with a modern white suite
- Oil fired central heating
- Attached Double garage below with WC off and workshop area
- Surrounding landscaped gardens which overlook open fields & countryside with feature sitting areas
- Just minutes' drive from all the amenities of Lisburn, Ballynahinch and beyond and within easy reach via bus connections to leading schools
- Early viewing is highly recommended
Additional InformationThis attractive extended detached bungalow is situated on an excellent site with unrivalled views towards the Dromara Hills and Mourne Mountains beyond. Set in this tranquil location it has been lovingly cared for by its current owners and is immaculately presented throughout. Just minutes' drive from the Saintfield Road Roundabout and within comfortable commuting distance of Belfast, Lisburn and many other parts of the province.
Extended and renovated to provide an impressive Reception Space opening out onto an impressive balcony with panoramic views. The home is ideally suited for any modern family with flexibility in its many reception spaces, generous double garage, outbuildings and beautifully manicured gardens. Bright and spacious accommodation throughout has been tastefully decorated by its current owners providing luxury accommodation whilst retaining a feeling of warmth and character.
An excellent opportunity to purchase a modern luxury family home in a beautiful rural location which can only be fully appreciated on internal inspection, viewing is highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- uPVC double glazed door with matching side panels. Solid oak strip floor, spotlighting, double hotpress and cloakroom off.
- 7.85m x 4.06m (25' 9" x 13' 4")
Solid oak strip floor, feature brick fireplace with brick inlay, slate hearth and gas fire inset, cornice ceiling, spotlighting. Large uPVC double glazed feature window. Double doors through to kitchen and sunroom.
- KITCHEN DINER:
- 7.86m x 3.1m (25' 9" x 10' 2")
Range of high and low level units, centre island with granite worktops, twin stainless steel sink with mixer taps, ceramic tiled splashback, 5 ring gas hob, twin electric oven, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer. Arch through to...
- SUN ROOM / DINING ROOM:
- 6.5m x 5.3m (21' 4" x 17' 5")
Solid oak floor. uPVC doors out to balcony, twin Velux windows, spotlighting, vaulted ceiling.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.41m x 2.3m (7' 11" x 7' 7")
Range of high and low level units, ceramic tiled floor. Access to roofspace. Double doors through to conservatory.
- 4.75m x 3.5m (15' 7" x 11' 6")
Slate tiled floor. uPVC double glazed doors to rear.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.7m x 2.9m (12' 2" x 9' 6")
Fitted robes around bed, mirrored sliding robes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.07m x 2.64m (10' 1" x 8' 8")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Panel shower cubicle with mains Aqualisa power shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.61m x 2.78m (11' 10" x 9' 1")
Built in wardrobe, laminate wood floor.
- Pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, Jacuzzi style bath with telephone hand shower over, separate fully tiled corner shower cubicle with Mira Sport electric shower, spotlighting, ceramic tiled floor, feature tiling.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.15m x 2.66m (10' 4" x 8' 9")
Laminate wood floor.
- A pillared entrance leads to a private tarmac and lit avenue with automated gate before entering the main driveway with ample parking for multiple vehicles
The gardens have been lovingly landscaped and maintained and segment into beautiful individual areas. Largely laid in lawns the grounds are well established with low level shrub beds and specimen trees. The rear garden boasts many quiet seating areas and vegetable beds surrounded by gravel area. A real feature well in the middle of the rear garden leads up to a raised patio area forming a courtyard with three outbuildings. Two outbuildings are presently used for storage with the third offering an entertainment /bar area with integrated electric oven and bar with plumbed sink. Ideal for entertaining.
- DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 7.67m x 7.31m (25' 2" x 23' 12")
Up and over door to front and up and over door to side. Oil fired boiler, oil tank, power and light. WC off with ceramic tiled floor, low flush wc and wash hand basin.
- OUTBUILDING (1):
- OUTBUILDING (2):
- OUTBUILDING (3):
- Entertainment/bar area with integrated electric oven, bar and sink.
From the Saintfield Road roundabout travel towards Ballynahinch, after approximately 3.5 miles turn left into the Comber Road then right into Creevy Road. The property is approximately 1 mile on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »