- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached home
- Three good size bedrooms
- All with built in robes
- Spacious lounge
- Fitted kitchen & dining area
- Sun room to the rear
- Bathroom with separate shower
- Gas central heating
- Double glazed
- Attached garage
Additional Information52 Burnside Avenue is one of only a handful of the detached homes that are located off the Saintfield & Cairnshill Road, in the heart of the BT8 area. This location is favoured by families and first time buyers who appreciate the convenience to a host of amenities including the Forestside complex, leading schools and bus routes to and from Belfast city centre. The accommodation comprises three good sized bedrooms, good sized lounge, a fitted kitchen with dining area, a sun room and a bathroom suite om the 1st floor with separate shower cubicle. The spacious and mature site also offers so much more potential to extend, subject to relevant planning permissions. In addition this home offers off street parking, good size garden areas and an attached garage. An early viewing comes recommended!
- The accommodation comprises
- Hardwood and glass panelled front door to;
- Entrance Porch
- Tiled floor. Open to;
- Entrance Hall
- Laminate floor. Under stairs storage.
- Lounge 14'2 x 12'2 (4.32m x 3.71m)
- Laminate floor. Door access to;
- Kitchen/Dining Area 18'5 x 10'2 (5.61m x 3.10m)
- Full range of high and low level built in units, formica work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. 4 ring gas hob and under oven. Gas boiler. Laminate floor. Open to ;
- Dining Area
- Sliding doors to;
- Sun Room 9'1 x 8'11 (2.77m x 2.72m)
- Tiled floor. Light and power.
- First floor
- Bedroom One 11'6 x 10'5 (3.51m x 3.18m)
- Laminate floor. Built in sliding robes.
- Bedroom two 10'9 x 10'5 (3.28m x 3.18m)
- Laminate floor. Built in sliding robes.
- Bedroom Three 8'6 x 7'9 (2.59m x 2.36m)
- Laminate floor. Built in robe.
- Bathroom 7'9 x 7'7 (2.36m x 2.31m)
- White suite comprising wood panelled bath. Corner fully tiled shower cubicle, Gainsborough Princess shower, low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin. Hot press. Wood panelled ceiling.
- Tarmac driveway with parking. Loose stone and flagged area with plants, trees and shrubs.
- Attached garage 23'0" x 9'0" (7.01m x 2.74m)
- Electric up and over door. Tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Light and power.
- Paved patio areas to the rear with mature plants, trees and shrubs. Barked garden areas. Side gate access.
- Additional garden image
- Rear elevation
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
23rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »