This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- End townhouse
- Detached garage
- Three bedrooms
- EPC Rating: D61
- Two reception rooms
- UPVC DG and OFCH
- Popular residential area
Well presented end townhouse, detached garage and gardens in Belgrano, a popular residential development off Church Street close to the centre of Ahoghill village and its local amenities. A three bedroom, two reception room property in good order which would certainly appeal to first time buyers and investors.
- Property description
- Ground floor accommodation comprises hallway, lounge, dining room and kitchen then three bedrooms and bathroom on the first floor. The property is in good decorative order and benefits from UPVC double glazing, intruder alarm and an oil fired central heating system. Detached single garage, tarmac driveway with off street parking for two cars. Front and rear gardens.
- Hardwood and glazed front door. Intruder alarm panel, telephone point and tiled floor.
- Lounge 4.66m x 4.06m (15'3" x 13'4")
- Spacious living room with oak fireplace, cast iron inset and tiled hearth. Laminate strip wood flooring. TV point. Glazed double doors through to dining room.
- Dining room 4m x 2.5m (13'1" x 8'2")
- Laminate strip wood flooring, TV point and UPVC double doors onto rear decking area.
- Kitchen 4m x 2.5m (13'1" x 8'2")
- Open with dining room. Range of floor and eye level kitchen units and extractor hood in an oak effect shaker style. SIngle bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Integrated electric hob and oven, integrated dishwasher and plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor and UPVC rear door.
- First floor
- Stairs to first floor landing with hotpress and access to roofspace.
- Bathroom 2m x 2m (6'7" x 6'7")
- Family bathroom with low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath with shower screen and shower over bath. Vinyl flooring and part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 1 4.7m x 3m (15'5" x 9'10")
- Carpeted double bedroom with TV point.
- Bedroom 2 4m x 2.52m (13'1" x 8'3")
- Carpeted double bedroom.
- Bedroom 3 2.95m x 2.5m (9'8" x 8'2")
- Carpeted single bedroom.
- Garage 5.3m x 3.3m (17'5" x 10'10")
- Detached single garage with roller shutter door. Houses boiler.
- Tarmac driveway with off street parking for two cars. Small front garden in lawn and flowerbeds in mature shrubs. Enclosed rear garden in artificial grass, paved and decking areas. Flowerbed with shrubs.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views