- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Mix Of PVC & Wooden Double Glazed Windows
- Good Decorative Order
- Accessed By 2 Large Private Driveway's From Main Road
- Ensuites & Dressing Rooms Off Main Bedrooms
- Large 4 Car Garage & Upstairs Store In Garage ( Extending to 1400 sq ft approx )
Additional InformationA truly stunning 4 bedroom detached family home which is set on a magnificent grounds offering a high degree of privacy. The property provides deceptively spacious family accommodation which is laid out in a way which would be attractive to the modern family. Externally the property is approached via electric gates and two sweeping driveways and benefits from pleasant enclosed gardens, a large detached double garage with room above, generous parking and a beautiful panoramic aspect over the surrounding countryside. Situated a short drive from Portrush and Portstewart with Ballymoney close at hand as well as Coleraine, Belfast is just under an hour's drive away. All in all, this is a unique opportunity to acquire an amazing family home.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With tiled floor.
- SEPARATE WC:
- With w.c., wash hand basin set in vanity unit, tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.97m x 3.81m (19' 7" x 12' 6")
With wood surround fireplace having marble tiled inset and hearth, plaster coving and cornice, solid wood floor, double doors leading to main lounge.
- MAIN LOUNGE:
- 7.21m x 6.53m (23' 8" x 21' 5")
Large brick fireplace with hearth and T.V. shelf, solid fuel stove, recessed lights, tiled floor, patio doors to rear.
- 3.73m x 3.73m (12' 3" x 12' 3")
- 6.22m x 3.81m (20' 5" x 12' 6")
With double bowl sink unit, high and low level built in units with tiling between, space for large range, saucepan drawers, 2 drawer bank, window box seating.
- 3.78m x 2.26m (12' 5" x 7' 5")
With stainless steel sink unit, low level built in units with tiling above, integrated oven and hob, additional high and low level cupboards with tiling between, plumbed for automatic washing machine and tumble dryer, tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.66m x 3.1m (12' 0" x 10' 2")
- BEDROOM (1):
- 7.39m x 6.65m (24' 3" x 21' 10")
With double built in wardrobe, recessed lights and patio doors to balcony.
- LARGE DRESSING ROOM:
- 3.61m x 2.62m (11' 10" x 8' 7")
With full wall built in mirrored wardrobe.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- Comprising w.c, wash hand basin, vanity unit, bidet, corner shower unit with multiple jets, corner jacuzzi type bath, chrome towel rail and recessed lighting.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.33m x 2.69m (10' 11" x 8' 10")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.61m x 2.69m (11' 10" x 8' 10")
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 2.36m x 2.13m (7' 9" x 7' 0")
With built in wardrobe.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- Ensuite off comprising w.c, wash hand basin, fully tiled walk in shower cubicle, vanity unit and laminate wood floor.
- With w.c, wash hand basin, fully clad walls and telephone hand shower.
- With hot press and immersion heater.
- With additional accommodation attached to main dwelling.
- 6.22m x 3.78m (20' 5" x 12' 5")
With tiled floor, wood panelled walls, uPVC windows and patio doors to rear.
- 6.65m x 3.18m (21' 10" x 10' 5")
- With stainless steel sink unit, high and low level units with built in cupboards, integrated oven and hob, drawer bank and stainless steel extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.22m x 2.67m (13' 10" x 8' 9")
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- Comprising w.c, wash hand basin, bath with electric shower above and fully clad walls.
- Outside there are abundant grounds and outbuildings extending to approx. 5 acres. Outside to rear there is a raised timber decking area, large concrete and screened parking area. There is a large 4 car garage with solar panels on roof, strip lighting and remote controlled doors. 38'1 x 25'1 There is a polytunnel and fruit trees in the grounds with a multitude of gardens laid in lawn, established shrubs, trees alongside a large pond area.
Heading towards Ballymoney proceed through the village of Ballybogey. Take your first right after 68 Ballybogey Road and the sign for Dalriada joinery. No 52 will be the first driveway on your left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »