- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Magnificent Double Fronted Red Brick Detached Villa
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Reception Rooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Utility Room
- Double Glazed Hardwood Windows
- Gas Central Heating
- Deluxe Bathroom
- Downstairs Shower Room
Additional InformationMagnificent Double Fronted Period Detached Residence Holding A Generous Site With Southerly Aspect To Rear.
A handsome red brick double fronted detached period residence holding a prime position within this highly regarded residential location. The generously proportioned interior comprises 4 bedrooms plus superb roof space, 3 reception rooms, superb fitted kitchen incorporating built-in oven and hob with dining area and classic modern white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers conservatory, utility room with wet room off, double glazed hardwood windows, gas central heating and has been maintained to an exceptional standard over the years. A detached garage and extensive south facing rear garden with ample car parking and the most convenient location with leading schools, public transport and excellent local shopping all within walking distance.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Original entrance door, leaded light detail, original tiled floor, three quarter panelled walls.
- Entrance Hall
- Glazed vestibule door, 2 double panelled radiators, cornice ceiling, dado rail, under stairs storage, cloaks.
- Lounge 4.03 x 5.69 (13'3" x 18'8")
- Into bay, original fireplace, tiled inset, wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator, cornice ceiling.
- Living Room 4.02 x 4.89 (13'2" x 16'1")
- Into bay, attractive fireplace, cast iron inset, picture rail, cornice ceiling, panelled radiator.
- Dining Room 4.08 x 3.85 (13'5" x 12'8")
- Sliding patio doors, double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor, cornice ceiling.
- Kitchen 5.81 x 2.53 (19'1" x 8'4")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, built-under oven and gas hob, wine rack, plumbed for dishwasher, under fridge space, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting.
- Dining Area
- Double panelled radiator.
- Utility Room 2.55 x 3.29 (8'4" x 10'10")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, plumbed for washing machine, tumble dryer space, fridge/freezer space, ceramic tiled floor.
- Conservatory 4.49 x 2.99 (14'9" x 9'10")
- Upvc double glazed windows and doors, double panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
- Wet Room
- Low flush wc, shower.
- First Floor
- Landing, panelled radiator, wall light point.
- Bedroom 2.60 x 3.27 (8'6" x 10'9")
- Wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator.
- Modern wite suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, half tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, concealed gas boiler.
- Bedroom 2.27 x 3.84 (7'5" x 12'7")
- Extensive range of built-in slide robes, double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 4.72 x 4.09 (15'6" x 13'5")
- Pedestal wash hand basin, double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 5.53 x 3.93 (18'2" x 12'11")
- Double panelled radiator, cornice ceiling, pedestal wash band basin, wood laminate floor.
- Fixed Staircase 9.62 x 3.03 (31'7" x 9'11")
- Double panelled radiator, twin Velux roof lights, floored and sheeted, electric light.
- Substantial gardens front and rear, front garden in hard standing and off street car parking, rear garden in lawn.
- Double Garage
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »