514 Shore Road,
Newtownabbey, BT37 0SJ
1 Bed Terrace House
Contact the Agent
Colin Graham Residential
Last listed at Offers over £69,950
- Mid Terrace
- One Well Proportioned Bedroom
- Fitted Kitchen
- Shower Room With Three Piece Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Rear Garden Finished Mainly In Lawn
- Views Towards Belfast Lough
- Convenient Location
- Ideal First Time Buy / Buy To Let Investment
Well presented, one bedroom, mid terrace property enjoying views towards Belfast Lough, conveniently located to the amenities of Whiteabbey Village, train station, M5 motorway access and delightful walking routes. The property comprises entrance hall, lounge, fitted kitchen, well proportioned first floor bedroom and shower room with white three piece suite. Externally the property enjoys rear garden finished mainly in lawn with access to outside store. Other attributes include gas fired central heating and convenient location. Ideal first time buy / buy to let investment alike. Early viewing highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Glass panelled front door. Stairwell to first floor.
- LOUNGE 3.31m x 2.69m (10'10" x 8'9")
- Gas fire (not tested and in need of repair or replacement). Tiled fireplace with matching hearth and timber surround. Views towards Belfast Lough. Wood laminate floor covering. Access to under stairs store.
- KITCHEN 3.70m x 2.01m (12'1" x 6'7")
- Fitted kitchen with range of high and low level storage units with contrasting melamine work surface. Stainless steel sink unit with draining bay. Cooker point. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Built in store. Splash back tiling to walls. Glass panelled door to rear garden.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to store and hot press.
- BEDROOM 3.71m x 3.32m (12'2" x 10'10")
- Views towards Belfast Lough. Built in wardrobe/store. Access to roof space.
- SHOWER ROOM
- White three piece suite comprising tiled shower enclosure, sink and WC. Electric shower. Part tiling to walls.
- Rear garden finished mainly in lawn.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS
- Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.