- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Superb Semi Detached
- 3 Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Classic White Bathroom
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Private Mature Gardens
- Most Convenient Location
Additional InformationModernised Attractive Red Brick Semi Detached Villa in Ever Popular Location
Impressive red brick semi detached villa which has been modernised and presented to an excellent standard by the present owners. The modernised interior comprises 3 bedrooms, lounge, modern fitted kitchen and classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers oil fired central heating, uPvc double glazed windows and exterior doors, pvc fascia and eaves, new rainwater goods and has undergone a programme of improvement works in recent times. Landscaped gardens with brick paved driveway and patio combines with low outgoings and excellent gardens with southerly aspect to rear to make this the perfect family home.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, telephone point, under stairs storage, panelled radiator, exposed timber floor, recessed lighting.
- Lounge 3.33 x 3.58 (10'11" x 11'9")
- Bow window, double panelled radiator, exposed timber floor.
- Kitchen 3.58 x 3.23 (11'9" x 10'7")
- Bowl and a half stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, stainless steel canopy extractor fan, tall larder, fridge/freezer space, glass display unit, ceramic tiled floor, uPvc double glazed rear door, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, panelled radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, shower screen, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, pvc ceiling, recessed lighting, extractor fan, chrome radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Landing, hot press/copper cylinder.
- Bedroom 3.35 x 3.43 (11'0" x 11'3")
- Panelled radiator, exposed timber floor.
- Bedroom 3.38 x 2.64 (11'1" x 8'8")
- Panelled radiator, wood strip floor, range of built-in cupboards.
- Bedroom 2.57 x 2.44 (8'5" x 8'0")
- Panelled radiator, exposed timber floor.
- Roof Space
- Slingsby type ladder, floored, sheeted and insulated, Velux roof light, light and power.
- Gardens front and rear in lawns, shrubs and flowerbeds, oil fired central heating boiler, outside light and tap, garden shed, driveway.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »